To celebrate the Battle of the planets, Stars has given a reload bonus. I didnt see this anywhere, online or fcp poker room. Here is the page: http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions...e/reload-bonus/Heres a snippet:Re-fuel your account now, because the battle has begun!Earn your reload bonus nowBecause we want everyone to take part, we're giving you a 20%* reload bonus up to $120. Use any of our deposit options to make a qualifying deposit with the bonus code 'bop', from 8-16 April. The maximum bonus is $120 on a deposit of $600. Conditions apply.Re-fuel your account now, because the battle has begun!* To earn the 20% deposit bonus, a player must earn 20 VPPs per bonus dollar (example: to earn a $120 bonus you must earn 2400 VPPs). To receive your bonus, you must earn the required VPPs within 3 months of your qualifying deposit. To earn the entire $120 bonus, your first eligible deposit during the bonus period must be for $600 or more. Only the first deposit made during the bonus period is eligible for the bonus. For full bonus details click here.

Thanks for the heads-up.

* To earn the 20% deposit bonus, a player must earn 20 VPPs per bonus dollar (example: to earn a $120 bonus you must earn 2400 VPPs). To receive your bonus, you must earn the required VPPs within 3 months of your qualifying deposit. To earn the entire $120 bonus, your first eligible deposit during the bonus period must be for $600 or more. Only the first deposit made during the bonus period is eligible for the bonus. For full bonus details click here.
Ugh, 20x? What will the next one be, 30x?And only 3 months to clear? Yeesh.
Ugh, 20x? What will the next one be, 30x?And only 3 months to clear? Yeesh.
that's 5 cents per vpp in addition to their normal value. Plus, this is vpp not fpp so it will go much faster. 3 months is a ton of time
Plus, this is vpp not fpp so it will go much faster. 3 months is a ton of time
You've got them backwards. Fpps are your vpp's x vip multiplier. Vpp's are harder to get, but if you deposit the full $600, it shouldn't be that hard to get in 3 months.

I haven't missed a stars deposit bonus in like, 4 yrs. It's not hard to do when they only offer a few per year but Neteller made it impossibly easy to move money. I just did the echeck and that's slick as hell. Yeah BONUS BABY!

dammit, I deposited last week and don't really want to deposit again. I'm so conflicted.
there T&C say you can't withdraw before you make a qualifying deposit, but it doesnt say anything about making a second deposit now which would qualify for the bonus then withdrawing what you deposited last week.
Not really.....I paid the fee to buy a Gift2go Visa last year and that company stopped transferring to gaming sites so I was stuck.
My PayTRU card RULED until it stopped working too. It was the auto-in, auto-out kind of card. Awesome while it lasted.