Who wants to do the math for me? I was 1/10 with 42,000 of 270,000 chips in play. prize pool of $1800. How much money do I get?
I'm gonna say about $240.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The one night I was going to play the daily double. How do they continue to grow with all the crashing and what not?Tommy, since you're only in the second hour and not in the money, it looks like you should get both your buyin/fee and your rebuy/add-on back.

hopefully this will be a wakeup call for FTP. they spend no $ on customer service or IT, but when the site is down they lose a minimum of 30k per hour (probably more like 40k)...on a side note, bodog is doing a lot to try and attract players back but the site is obviously a graveyard now

lol, you all somehow seem surprised by thistheir site goes down more a ho's underwear, even without something "special" like the sng marathon i was hoping on joining in

lol, you all somehow seem surprised by thistheir site goes down more a ho's underwear, even without something "special" like the sng marathon i was hoping on joining in
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF