F C P Golf Weekend Info! Prices, Times, Deadline, Etc.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what time we all meeting up at the course if the first tee time is 9:20?
Depends on drunkinness from the night before. I am a rider with Louismustdie so I arrive when he does.
Depends on drunkinness from the night before. I am a rider with Louismustdie so I arrive when he does.
it will be an interesting morning im surei may have to lock myself in my room the night before...but how could i live with myself for that?
I would say 8ish. Ideally I would want to hit a bucket before we start the round, and as long as I am asleep by 2 or so I can drink a bit and be alright. That being said, it would not shock me at all to be there at 9:15 with a monster hangover.
annie%20tattoo.JPG
I'd comment on thisBut
So what time we all meeting up at the course if the first tee time is 9:20?
As sick as it sounds, I plan on being there around 8. Make sure things are all set and hit/putt some.No drinking for me the night before. In fact, after last weekend, just the thought of a drink makes my starfish pucker.
I'd comment on thisButAs sick as it sounds, I plan on being there around 8. Make sure things are all set and hit/putt some.No drinking for me the night before. In fact, after last weekend, just the thought of a drink makes my starfish pucker.
I might try for 8 then to get some breakfast in - I assume american club houses serve breakfast for the early tee times?
I might try for 8 then to get some breakfast in - I assume american club houses serve breakfast for the early tee times?
They have a nice little restaurant, so I'm gonna guess yes. At worst some sort of coffee / donuts / breakfast sandwich thingy will be available. And there's always McDonalds. If I weren't involved I'd probably get there much later too, but still no later than 9. I'm gonna shoot for 8, but we'll see.And Look at the cart pairings. Some folks won't tee of until almost 10:20. If you are riding with folks make sure you are close together tee time wise!
If my tee time is at 9:20, I will arrive at 9:15.I don't believe in wasting any good shots at the driving range.
Won't hit many shots at the range, but I do like to chip and putt a good bit.Jezuz....it's been a long time. I need to try to play at least once before I go, lol!
Why you gotta talk shit about my condo?</3
OMG, are you the mystery girl Jamie's been bragging about, the one he hides in that secret box under his bed....errr....maybe not. Sorry.

FYI thoughts, updates and such....copernicus has generously offered to contribute a prize award for this event. His/my thoughts are to offer it to the closest to the pin winner? etc. ???This is not totally cast in stone yet but sounds very nice, and a big thank you to him for the generous offer ( from 'One Jack Off' .com)Here's a pic of the glasses:OneJackOffGlasses.jpgSans any crazy curve balls, with the golf and the dinner and the tourney afterwards, this looks like it should be a killer event.I'd like to thank everyone thus far for participating, Trussdude and NoSup for helping with the entry fees, Potsie for all his efforts regarding the Monte Carlo, and copernicus for the after tourney idea and prize awards. You guys are the best.Looking forward to meeting everyone. Gonna be off the chaaaaaaaaaaaaaain goot times!Scott

I usually arrive 30 mins before a tee time but seeing how this is the day after I arrive I suspect jet lag will be killing me and I'll be wide awake by 5.I wont be doing dinner but the group I'm with will be holding a table or two at whatever club we decide on, would be cool if fcp could swing by.

OMG, are you the mystery girl Jamie's been bragging about, the one he hides in that secret box under his bed....errr....maybe not. Sorry.
LMAo...Brigette is like... Um, do you "like" scott?And I'm like, yeah, why?HAHA!
FYI thoughts, updates and such....copernicus has generously offered to contribute a prize award for this event. His/my thoughts are to offer it to the closest to the pin winner? etc. ???This is not totally cast in stone yet but sounds very nice, and a big thank you to him for the generous offer ( from 'One Jack Off' .com)Here's a pic of the glasses:OneJackOffGlasses.jpgSans any crazy curve balls, with the golf and the dinner and the tourney afterwards, this looks like it should be a killer event.I'd like to thank everyone thus far for participating, Trussdude and NoSup for helping with the entry fees, Potsie for all his efforts regarding the Monte Carlo, and copernicus for the after tourney idea and prize awards. You guys are the best.Looking forward to meeting everyone. Gonna be off the chaaaaaaaaaaaaaain goot times!Scott
Actually its the generosity of my neighbor who owns One Jack Off. It *should* be cast in stone, but he has to check inventory. If not the glasses then a buttoned shirt, and you'll have to live with the size (prolly XL would be the most likely to work for the most people)/
It's just over a month to the outing, so I thought it would be a good time to reflect on this great game and it's beginnings.Who invented golf?
I'll put a little flat piece with a flag to give ya hope......This is by far the funniest piece of comedy ever. The first time I saw it, I had to rewind it about 20 times to get the jokes, I just kept laughing so much I missed stuff. I am not a hugh Robin Williams fan but this is just comedy GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Closest to the pin x 2 (1 each nine).Longest drive on one hole.Straightest drive on #1 (for minimum alcohol impairments).Longest putt on #18 (for maximum hecklage).Surely (hint hint) FCP has some gear (nudge nudge) to donate for this important event that really (wink wink) showcases their BRAND...Bob? DN?OK, how about free Pro Player sport drinks then?Gmanshade?