F C P Golf Weekend Info! Prices, Times, Deadline, Etc.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I missed the second sign up. I'm not sure if I'm going to make it down for the Series anyway. However, it looks like I'll be in LA sometime in late April or early May. Balloon Guy, and others, up for a warm up round in the city?If BG isn't down, forget the rest of you.

..........and received.Kurt is paid.
WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!Also, posted this in the Chicago golf thread also....Thinking about getting a set of clubs for myself, that way I won't have to borrow every time...Looking at these cheap ones, but with decent reviews....http://www.amazon.com/Inferno-Complete-Men...476&sr=1-17Could do the whole set, tees, balls and shipping for around 130.Instacall?
Count me in again this year. I have my runner up finish in the skipament from last year to avenge anyway.
Pass me the sugah

Is this the thing I won?Weeeee!Hey, if anyone has any cool games or stakes/props/etc. ideas we can play during this I am all ears. As of right now it will just be straight golf, for funskis.What can we do to jazz it up a notch and not worry about cheating etc.?meh...or not. Just a thought. :club:

I don't know many golf related props/games but if anyone is up for some prop goodness at the pinball hall of fame I would be up for that. Just remember to bring your wallets.

Scott, Thanks for the PM.I've been putting off making this post. I don't think I'll be able to make it this year. There's a new poker room opening in our town, and there's a good chance that I'll be taking a job there. The good news is that it will be a decent increase in pay. The bad news is that they are planning on opening Memorial Day weekend. I don't think I can ask for off days on the second weekend.Please don't give up my spot just yet. I know as soon as I officially cancel, I'll hear that they've changed the opening date to the second weekend of June or something.Also, thanks to Jon (GetSprung) for the info on Vegas and dealing the WSOP. I really wanted to pursue that, but I've been left in limbo with this new job. Sorry I haven't kept in touch as much as I should have.

Scott, Thanks for the PM.I've been putting off making this post. I don't think I'll be able to make it this year. There's a new poker room opening in our town, and there's a good chance that I'll be taking a job there. The good news is that it will be a decent increase in pay. The bad news is that they are planning on opening Memorial Day weekend. I don't think I can ask for off days on the second weekend.Please don't give up my spot just yet. I know as soon as I officially cancel, I'll hear that they've changed the opening date to the second weekend of June or something.Also, thanks to Jon (GetSprung) for the info on Vegas and dealing the WSOP. I really wanted to pursue that, but I've been left in limbo with this new job. Sorry I haven't kept in touch as much as I should have.
oooo tough call man.o.k., I will keep you on as long as I can, but you understand...Hope it all works out and you can come again dude.Best of luck with your job prospects.
Is this the thing I won?Weeeee!Hey, if anyone has any cool games or stakes/props/etc. ideas we can play during this I am all ears. As of right now it will just be straight golf, for funskis.What can we do to jazz it up a notch and not worry about cheating etc.?meh...or not. Just a thought. :club:
Most cigars smoked in a 24 hour period?How about fastest balloon tier. I will spot any of you 20 balloons for a most in 5 minutes contest.Most hugs from random strangers on the street?
Most cigars smoked in a 24 hour period?
With or without post projectile vomiting?I'm down for the balloon thing. I'm thinking this is a MUST contest.and my hugs are always free to everyone as long as you have a big Obama rainbow in your heart, obv. :club::ts:D :D :4h

All systems go. Shweet!Scott--the proverbial "check is in the mail." PM me once you're received.All--a reminder I will have a spare set of sticks with me and an extra pair of size 11 golf shoes for anyone who needs 'em.

Finally got some Irons picked out. Managed to find a new set for the price of used, but with reviews that compete with the big names...http://www.golfmagic.com/news/article.asp?UAN=4403Got em for 150 on ebay.
They look good.I'm sure they will work great for you.
Scott, I will bring some cash by your place next week. My kid has been wanting to go to Arizona Mills anyway. I still hav eyour number, I will give you a ring sometime the next couple of days.
Sounds good. I PM'd ya.........

Out of curiosity when are people getting in? I will be there by about 5 in the morning thursday morning and plan to immediately got to Caesars and play some Limit and then the 9 AM tourney. Past that I don't really know- I will be by myself unless a friend comes last minute so if anyone wants to go hit some cash games or a specific tournament or even go hit some golf balls somewhere I will PM you my cell number. I can't imagine I will get bored but I do like to mingle with others.

Out of curiosity when are people getting in? I will be there by about 5 in the morning thursday morning and plan to immediately got to Caesars and play some Limit and then the 9 AM tourney. Past that I don't really know- I will be by myself unless a friend comes last minute so if anyone wants to go hit some cash games or a specific tournament or even go hit some golf balls somewhere I will PM you my cell number. I can't imagine I will get bored but I do like to mingle with others.
Thursday morning for us too.Reminds me, I need to get some digits, cause I have a new phone since this summer and lost most of my numbers.