I have no idea which would come out on top. I think maybe GTA because it is on other systems.
I am currently in the possesion of a copy of Mario Kart Wii and GTA 4. I played Mario Kart last night. (Had my nephews over) I think tonight is the night I break into GTA The real question is do I play it on PS3 or X360?
  • Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am currently in the possesion of a copy of Mario Kart Wii and GTA 4. I played Mario Kart last night. (Had my nephews over) I think tonight is the night I break into GTA The real question is do I play it on PS3 or X360?
die
The PAL version of GTA4 was uploaded to all the major torrent sites this morning. Patiently waiting for the NTSC version. Hopefully I'll have it within the next 24hours.
Don't know how legit your copy is but if it isn't very I would say PS3, Microsoft has been notorious for tracking that sort of thing and I'm sure will keep an eye on what they can for GTA.
Don't know how legit your copy is but if it isn't very I would say PS3, Microsoft has been notorious for tracking that sort of thing and I'm sure will keep an eye on what they can for GTA.
It's 100% legit. Manage a rental chain distribution center. We got it yesterday.I'm thinking x360 for achievements. But I have both at home so we'll see what happens.
It's 100% legit. Manage a rental chain distribution center. We got it yesterday.I'm thinking x360 for achievements. But I have both at home so we'll see what happens.
MS has been known to ban people from LIVE for playing a game prior to release.

if i had to choose, i'd probably play the 360 version in anticipation of the ms-exclusive content that is in the works. dang them. dang them straight to heck.

As long as you don't sign in you have nothing to worry about.
Doesn't matter to me really. I've been banned for a long time now for playing on a modded system. Played a bad stealth rip of Rockband and bye-bye LIVE. Not that I played on LIVE that much anyway. I think GTAIV on LIVE is the only one I'm really disappointed about.Finished dling GTAIV last night. Played it for about an hour. Good graphics. Can't say much on the gameplay so far, I haven't had the opportunity to use any weapons, though I have punch the crap out of a few people. Driving seems a bit more realistic; ie. it's harder, takes longer to stop, harder to control at high speeds and you're required to slow down significantly to turn. When on a date but chickie didn't put out. I think it had something to do with me beating her in 5 frames of bowling.
When on a date but chickie didn't put out. I think it had something to do with me beating her in 5 frames of bowling.
A brag and bad beat post all in one, kudos.
A brag and bad beat post all in one, kudos.
Had it been a real date yes. But that was my GTA IV date with Michelle. You see I drove her from the subway to her apartment and she said she was interested in me but I had to get some more respectable clothes before we could go out.
Had it been a real date yes. But that was my GTA IV date with Michelle. You see I drove her from the subway to her apartment and she said she was interested in me but I had to get some more respectable clothes before we could go out.
Learn to dress!
IGN gave it a 10, it's the first 10 they have given a title in the last 10 years.
So far I'm enjoying it. The driving is taking some getting used to. Can't just speed around everywhere anymore.Gamertag is AYBABTUS for when everyone else gets it. Multiplayer looks goot
So far I'm enjoying it. The driving is taking some getting used to. Can't just speed around everywhere anymore.Gamertag is AYBABTUS for when everyone else gets it. Multiplayer looks goot
Especially after you've had a couple of in game drinks.
Especially after you've had a couple of in game drinks.
Yea the first 'mission' where we went drinking and I got back on my bike to go home was not fun. I don't think I could have died any quicker. Stupid cops against drunk driving. :)Update: The more I play this the better I like it. Put in a few more hours tonight. This is an INCREDIBLE game. And I've still only just scratched the surface.
Yea the first 'mission' where we went drinking and I got back on my bike to go home was not fun. I don't think I could have died any quicker. Stupid cops against drunk driving. :)Update: The more I play this the better I like it. Put in a few more hours tonight. This is an INCREDIBLE game. And I've still only just scratched the surface.
I've put in about 10 hours I think. Last I check stats said I was around 15% complete. Pissed off the girlfriend when I crashed the motorbike with her on the back, took a few days for her to talk to me again. I think my favourite character so far has to be Brucie.