Phil Helmuths Rumour...

You have to understand that to us American's all European countries are the same.Robert Williamson III
You have to understand that to us American's all European countries are the same.Robert Williamson III
That's a bad generalization. I'm an American, and I know that Australia is next to Vienna, and New Zealand...... um, isn't. It's further south.
In the cast for the movie, one of the actor's first name is Daniel. So he probably assumed that every Daniel is Negreanu.
That's true. Plus, water flows backward in Vienna, New Zealand is somewhere on the moon near Old Zealand, and Vienna sausages are also known as "dog dick," Hblask, so order a LOT of beer to wash 'em down.
That's true. Plus, water flows backward in Vienna, New Zealand is somewhere on the moon near Old Zealand, and Vienna sausages are also known as "dog dick," Hblask, so order a LOT of beer to wash 'em down.
confirmed.

All statements in this thread are reflections of how Phil Hellmuth sees non-Hellmuth-related reality.

Australia and New Zealand are not European countries. They are Australiasian countries.
I know it was probably a joke, but it just gets to me when people call Australians European.
When does that ever happen in a serious statement...and lol at not getting how funny the original statement was. jesus....try being Irish and being told you're part of Great Britian/UK, and when you finally explain why they are wrong, you get the response "what's the difference, you basically are anyway"And bringing it up that it annoys you on a forum, is never going to end well. Yes I thought about it
When does that ever happen in a serious statement...and lol at not getting how funny the original statement was. jesus....try being Irish and being told you're part of Great Britian/UK, and when you finally explain why they are wrong, you get the response "what's the difference, you basically are anyway"And bringing it up that it annoys you on a forum, is never going to end well. Yes I thought about it
Especially this forum :club:. It's like throwing a steak to a pack of hungry wolves.
true