*official* Lol Im Gay Thread

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's on your account? Is this like the time that one unnamed because i forget fcp members best friend went on his account?
no one is over, its only like 7pm but ive I will Kill Rabb could be happier than with a man right now
no one is over, its only like 7pm but ive been drinking at home all day thinking a lot about it and i dont think i could be happier than with a man right now
all of a sudden i feel creepy for going over like a month ago
Haha Didn't you go for a beer with RAB this afternoon? Are you thinking RAB just might be your soul mate? LOL Gay Sauce.
oh man, thats making me uncomfortable
I am thinking of coming out of the closet to my parents as a april fools gag.
i tried, it doesnt work.. you need lead up
I am thinking of coming out of the closet to my parents as a april fools gag.
have your "boyfriend" there with you, and suck his dick right in front of your parents. make sure he's black. That should sell them on the notion that you eat the dong for realz

I like april fools jokes but I am not sure if I have the commitment to really sell that one. On a diffrent subject dont you think that George St. Pierre is handsome, there is just something about a buff greased up frenchmen I cant stop thinking about.

have your "boyfriend" there with you, and suck his dick right in front of your parents. make sure he's black. That should sell them on the notion that you eat the dong for realz
Mom,Dad I got some good news and some bad news. The bad news is that I am gay. The good news is I am the pitcher.