Aim [expletive Deleted] To Make Money

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lloooooooollHe said this:"I started playing better in the tournament with her but OBV I lose flipz."He then posts a HH where he shoves w/ 610 chips when the average stack is probly 3k. When he makes it sound like he woulda been set/gone deep had he won a 50/50. looooooooooool
Jennicide opens for pot in position for 175.( AK is the standard hand range for this type of betting pattern via bet size )
This guy is good.And maybe spell check would be good if you are going to blog.
alright everyone that im'ed ryland and wants 10 post their names on ftp/stars and ill shipits over now tho
TMinus10 on FTP. If you already gave out the 15 or what not, it's all good.This thread was brilliant.
alright everyone that im'ed ryland and wants 10 post their names on ftp/stars and ill shipits over now tho
drcossack (Scranton) on Stars
This was funny as hell. But I'm surprised everyone didn't point this out!!
Yes it was. lol.
obv not the 1k sunday million
Even if it was the 215, this is pretty much why you're one of my top 5 favorite posters on FCP. Not only are you funny, but you also are generous as shit.[x] imo
Even if it was the 215, this is pretty much why you're one of my top 5 favorite posters on FCP. Not only are you funny, but you also are generous as shit.[x] imo
He's a big teddy bear, imo.
if you want to make 10 dollars send erik ryland a messege (erikryland08) saying to unblock dapper dan gwhoever does this and posts the convo ill give 10 dollars tooedit: were gonna limit this to ppl with over 200 post and the first 15 ppl
Upon seeing your avatar, my girlfriend asked me, "Is that Freddie Mercury, or Borat?" :club:
(10:31:27 PM) 13380685: but really wheres a good place to play live over there?(10:33:47 PM) ErikRyland08: hblask ?(10:33:53 PM) ErikRyland08: dude im not meeting you live.
Oh, I missed this thread.... He still loves me! He brought me up out of nowhere. Man, I gotta get his number.....
spacial tork (8:47:19 PM): hiErikRyland08 (8:47:26 PM): hispacial tork (8:49:16 PM): kbyei got too nervous to continue the hand.. :club:
He's sent me an IM every day since then (two); I've hit ignore each time. I'm hitting block next time, but surely I get points for that?
  • 2 months later...

I just sent him a friend request. I had no idea he was on there but I plan to aggrovate him.