• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Anyone watch the series premiere last night? I don't really care about any of the new characters, so my question is...How does Kelly have a kid? She's not supposed to be able to have kids. They did a whole episode on it on one of the later seasons, I believe it even broke her and Brandon up.

Anyone watch the series premiere last night? I don't really care about any of the new characters, so my question is...How does Kelly have a kid? She's not supposed to be able to have kids. They did a whole episode on it on one of the later seasons, I believe it even broke her and Brandon up.
man, you are soooo gay. I think I love youI decided not to watch this, but it may turn out to be a bad decision.

Finally! someone created a thread on this!!!Being that I'm in my late 30's, I grew up with this show. I watched the 2 hour premier and it was okay. Very similar to the original in terms of small town family moving to Beverly Hills, but whatever. I like the fact that Kelly is on, my total fav! I think that's Brandon's son (discuss?). I remember they were a couple at the finale. Anyways, looking forward every week. Hopefully it generates some adequate viewing numbers.Please, don't compare that its similar to the Hills, Gossip Girl, etc. Remember, if it wasn't for the original 90210, those shows wouldn't exist (imo).

Please, don't compare that its similar to the Hills, Gossip Girl, etc. Remember, if it wasn't for the original 90210, those shows wouldn't exist (imo).
Which is why I hate it so so much!
Finally! someone created a thread on this!!!Being that I'm in my late 30's, I grew up with this show. I watched the 2 hour premier and it was okay. Very similar to the original in terms of small town family moving to Beverly Hills, but whatever. I like the fact that Kelly is on, my total fav! I think that's Brandon's son (discuss?). I remember they were a couple at the finale. Anyways, looking forward every week. Hopefully it generates some adequate viewing numbers.Please, don't compare that its similar to the Hills, Gossip Girl, etc. Remember, if it wasn't for the original 90210, those shows wouldn't exist (imo).
Now we're talking. Did you notice the opening scene right before their first day of school was exactly like the original one? I liked that.Actually Dylan ended up with Kelly in the finale. Remember Brandon didn't even show up for the finale. He did that video thing during David's bachelor party. I can't even begin to guess who her baby's daddy is, I just hope it's someone we know.Did Brenda look horrendous or what? She looks like Michael Strahan.I could really care less about the kids, I just hope everyone comes back eventually. I heard Steve is signed on to come back soon.
man, you are soooo gay. I think I love youI decided not to watch this, but it may turn out to be a bad decision.
You should get on board. If you liked the original there's 3 signed on to come back, and if you dont' care about that everyone on the show is really hot and doesn't wear very much.
You should get on board. If you liked the original there's 3 signed on to come back, and if you dont' care about that everyone on the show is really hot and doesn't wear very much.
I watched most of the first 5 or 6 seasons, I think, maybe less, but I was never huge into it. I was a manly man then. But the appeal of young hot girls wearing next to nothing is appealing. It's how I got started on One Tree Hill. I've also heard that it's going to be edgier and not worry about life's lessons so much, which is also appealing, but I think I'm all show'd up for now.

At the begining of the show, the kids are watching a school news broadcast on tv in the classroom by Hannah Zuckerman-Vasquez, the teacher says something like she looks like she's 30. Her mom, Andrea Zuckerman was played by Gabrielle Carteris who was 30 playing a teenager in the original.How sad am I that I picked up on that?

At the begining of the show, the kids are watching a school news broadcast on tv in the classroom by Hannah Zuckerman-Vasquez, the teacher says something like she looks like she's 30. Her mom, Andrea Zuckerman was played by Gabrielle Carteris who was 30 playing a teenager in the original.How sad am I that I picked up on that?
Not sad at all. I noticed it too.

I was watching old school re-runs on TVTropolis all summer. Then I saw the first two eps of this...it has SOME potential I guess. Needs hotter girls though. I'm not digging Naomi, or the drug chick. Silver is super cute though.

ya, my wife actually picked up on that one and noted it to me. i clearly didn't clue in.