Its Officially Selection Sunday

so is kansas gonna choke vs unlv or the next round?
Kansas is going to crush UNLV.In the next round they could get a really tough game from Clemson if they get that far, I don't believe any of the other teams can hang with the Jayhawks at all.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man im so happy for davidson ive been a fan of this team since last year during the season. Stephen Curry is a beast and they will be in the sweet 16.At the same time im happy for davidson im am sick at drake losing. Ive been a big supporter of drake both as a fan and financially. They had a great season, least butler is crushing South Alabama as im typing this. I hate the big schools (yet respect most of them) lets go mid majors...woo

man im so happy for davidson ive been a fan of this team since last year during the season. Stephen Curry is a beast and they will be in the sweet 16.At the same time im happy for davidson im am sick at drake losing. Ive been a big supporter of drake both as a fan and financially. They had a great season, least butler is crushing South Alabama as im typing this. I hate the big schools (yet respect most of them) lets go mid majors...woo
im also very happy for your team but, they beat gonzaga and stephen curry went off. I know he is a great great player and idk how he wasnt recruited by acc schools but g-town is a complete team and davidson has that point guard which is pretty good but they are gonna key on curry and g town should win. im not hating on them because hes a great player and really exciting to watch but i just think g town is to tough.
Kansas is going to crush UNLV.In the next round they could get a really tough game from Clemson if they get that far, I don't believe any of the other teams can hang with the Jayhawks at all.
yeah i know, i think they will make it to the game against g town with ease but i just hate them
so is kansas gonna choke vs unlv or the next round?
yeah i know, i think they will make it to the game against g town with ease but i just hate them
Fuck you.And a question. How long before Huggins has WVU on probation?

San Diego and Siena ruining lives. Gotta be the first time in 10 yrs I didn't fill out a bracket. Gotta pull for Pitt, though I doubt they'll make it past the sweet 16.

Fuck you.And a question. How long before Huggins gets another DUI and leaves WVU in shame?
Fixed.
yea good thing vandy was a 4 seed.... I called that upset at least
They were by far the worst 4 seed, I'm hardy shocked. I had them going out Sunday, so this won't mess up my bracket that much.
They were by far the worst 4 seed, I'm hardy shocked. I had them going out Sunday, so this won't mess up my bracket that much.
ya sienna took it to them, they looked really good this year and they crushed rider in the MAAC champ game which i unfortuately had rider in. Im glad san diego won chalk up another win for the "mid majors". These teams wouldnt be "mid majors" if ESPN wouldnt spend 99% of their bball coverage on the big 6 confrences when only about half of the teams in those confrences are any good. When they say this is the best player you prob never heard of, that should never happen, if the player is that good then put him on tv. Instead they spend more time on duke's bench players then the best players in small confrences./rant
ya sienna took it to them, they looked really good this year and they crushed rider in the MAAC champ game which i unfortuately had rider in. Im glad san diego won chalk up another win for the "mid majors". These teams wouldnt be "mid majors" if ESPN wouldnt spend 99% of their bball coverage on the big 6 confrences when only about half of the teams in those confrences are any good. When they say this is the best player you prob never heard of, that should never happen, if the player is that good then put him on tv. Instead they spend more time on duke's bench players then the best players in small confrences./rant
You know its all about rating right? A random ACC/Big-10/Big East/Pac 10/SEC matchup is going to draw more national interest than two mid-major teams that aren't ranked with small local followings.
Fuck you.And a question. How long before Huggins has WVU on probation?
how long before west virginia is a power house?look at k state...... 4 freshman over 10 points against usc beasly and walker outstanding.... recruited by huggins all 4 of them
how long before west virginia is a power house?look at k state...... 4 freshman over 10 points against usc beasly and walker outstanding.... recruited by huggins all 4 of them
how long until huggins leaves their asses? <3
how long until huggins leaves their asses? <3
hes never leaving, hes finishing his career at wvu.... why would he leave k-state when he had all that talent if he was gonna leave wvuwvu over duke tomorrow

i hate upsets, they bore mei dont want to see a ****ing western kentucky vs san diego game, who thr **** caresyea its nice, but eventualy these teams will get shit on

You know its all about rating right? A random ACC/Big-10/Big East/Pac 10/SEC matchup is going to draw more national interest than two mid-major teams that aren't ranked with small local followings.
Unforturnately i realize its all about ratings, but during the week when college football is on they throw on the small schools during the week just to give them some recognition. And yes i realize that there are many bball games every night and so forth so if they got a double header on both ESPN and ESPN 2 then on ESPN 2 put on a double header from the CAA, the valley, Summit or SoCon. Put the big schools on ESPN and let them bore ppl to death with big 10 bball. I know that the MAAC usually come on on fridays but thats usually on ESPNU, which not everyone gets and late late night put on an occasioal WCC or WAC game but unless you live out here on the west coast you dont get to see these teams play. Kids might actually go to a smaller school if they know they would be on TV rather then ride the bench at a big school. Might make the playing field more level and make the dumbasses at ESPN work a little harder to actually have some info on these teams instead of just whatever they find floating around the message boards. And yes im talkin about the tools like Digger, Jay Bilas, Hubert Davis, Dicky V etc. Only 2 i respect on that staion know are Doug Gotlieb and Jay Lunardi.
i hate upsets, they bore mei dont want to see a ****ing western kentucky vs san diego game, who thr **** caresyea its nice, but eventualy these teams will get shit on
just like George Mason did right? There just is not as huge a gap between the power conferences and non-power conferences in basketball. I love the upsets almost as much as I love Miami's Jack McClinton dumping 32 on St. Mary's in the 2nd half! Go Canes!
just like George Mason did right? There just is not as huge a gap between the power conferences and non-power conferences in basketball. I love the upsets almost as much as I love Miami's Jack McClinton dumping 32 on St. Mary's in the 2nd half! Go Canes!
Yikes, I don't remember making that post, lol.George Mason is one of the few exceptions, even though they eventually got beat 73-58 by Florida.I don't know, upsets just don't excite me that much anymore. Most times these teams will do really well the first round and fall back to earth in the next.
Yikes, I don't remember making that post, lol.George Mason is one of the few exceptions, even though they eventually got beat 73-58 by Florida.I don't know, upsets just don't excite me that much anymore. Most times these teams will do really well the first round and fall back to earth in the next.
true many flame out 2nd round but not all.....and this year with two 12 v. 13 matchups you are going to have at least two teams 12 seed or higher in Sweet 16. I dont really think that it is necessarily good or bad just different.
true many flame out 2nd round but not all.....and this year with two 12 v. 13 matchups you are going to have at least two teams 12 seed or higher in Sweet 16. I dont really think that it is necessarily good or bad just different.
i think its great and glad to see these smaller schools get more tv time which they deserve anyway. I like both 13 seeds tomorrow thought im a little hesitant on westren kentucky. They can score but im not sure if they were just on fire or if this can continue. I really like siena they have had a really good year and the only thing that really kept clemson from winning that game was there free thrown shooting and i just beileve that siena will convert there free throws. Lastly i love Davidson to beat an over rated G'town squad. Davidson might have a tough time stopping hibbert if he decides to play offense but i belive the guard play by davidson will be the key. Not saying G'town doesnt have good guards i just think the confidence of davidson is riding sky high and will cary them to the next round.
That is a ballsy pick. I hope you are right.
i dont really think its that ballsy...in one bracket i have them going to the elite 8. But in every bracket i filled out i have gtown losing in this round. Just wondering why you would consider it a ballsy pick?
is there anyone more annoying than the Lopez twins.
no
Just wondering why you would consider it a ballsy pick?
I just havent heard much talk about GTown being weak enough to go down this early. I would consider GTown the superior team.