Chicago Golf Outing Part 2

Which Binny's do you work at?
Highland Park. if you're in teh area, I'm working from 10-7 and my lunch is going to be somewhere between 2-4:30
  • Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so everyone sees this since I dont think Chris updated the OP. Im gonna try and get there at like 1 or so.
Cool. I'll probably shoot for about 1:30. Not sure if I want to hit some balls there, or I may just hit the range by me to loosen up before driving out there.
I just got back to this thread.I'm off at 7 tommorrow, so making the dinner isn't happening, but where is the pokering happening as I'd like to do better then my 3rd at the last one we had back in august and I'd be willing to supply some vino if I can make it down there in time(though I may still be decked out in my binny's attire). Is this all happening in LaGrange like last time?I think Lefty and Huskers have my cell, but can PM someone my cell if they Pm me by 9 in the morning as I have a full shift and may or may not be able to check this thread on my lunch
Keith,PM sent.Hope you can make it. I do not have your #....sent you mine.
So how many do we have for poker and dinner? 9? 10?
I have around 12-13 at the last count
Also is this the same place we got together the last time?
Si senor
I'm gonna try and get there by about 6pm or so.
We probabaly wont be there until 6:30 so if you get there before us just look for Roberto and tell him your with the poker group and make yourself at home. I will give him a heads up
I just got back to this thread.I'm off at 7 tommorrow, so making the dinner isn't happening, but where is the pokering happening as I'd like to do better then my 3rd at the last one we had back in august and I'd be willing to supply some vino if I can make it down there in time(though I may still be decked out in my binny's attire). Is this all happening in LaGrange like last time?I think Lefty and Huskers have my cell, but can PM someone my cell if they Pm me by 9 in the morning as I have a full shift and may or may not be able to check this thread on my lunch
Still come. Food will still be available Keith. Same place and I also send PM with #.

HeyI am OBV out for Golf, but where/when is the pokah? I may be able to make it depending on where/when.

HeyI am OBV out for Golf, but where/when is the pokah? I may be able to make it depending on where/when.
I don't know how to get there, maybe PM lefty for directions.
I'm also gonna try to shoot for around 1 to hit some balls.
to lazy to look and I cant remember, do they for sure have a range there?

I'll be there 6:30-7 tonight. Sitting here with no traffic. Frickin VP of sales is a dumbf*!k for doing a sale Mother's day weekend.

I'm also gonna try to shoot for around 1 to hit some balls.
loool. Meet you there at 1?
Same here. I'll head out there about 1 then to hit some balls.
Yeah.And I'm wearing what I wore last time we were out, but I'll bring a polo also, lol.
Leopard print sweatpants and Motley Crew Tshirt?

Another wonderful day and night.....Big thanks to Cubs99 for getting this started and to Lefty for being so gracious to host all of the degenerates.And Vick is a stud as he won BOTH.....ok chopped and won....but dam that is goooodddd. Zimmer thanks for driving in, thay is awesome, it was great to meet you. Hope it was worth it for you.Can't wait for the fall version. Huskers20and when I left there were no damaged trash cans....

Another wonderful day and night.....Big thanks to Cubs99 for getting this started and to Lefty for being so gracious to host all of the degenerates.And Vick is a stud as he won BOTH.....ok chopped and won....but dam that is goooodddd. Zimmer thanks for driving in, thay is awesome, it was great to meet you. Hope it was worth it for you.Can't wait for the fall version. Huskers20and when I left there were no damaged trash cans....
No damaged cans, I got my shit under control.Adam is a tourney pimp. Him and I went 1/2 in the first tourney, and then I was out on the first hand in the 2nd tourney and he chopped it heads up. So clearly he's some sort of wizard.Other than that, I lost some money at the cash game, but it ended way eariler than I expected, so I didn't have a chance to win my money back. So basically I broke even in tournies, and lost a lil bit in cash games, and lost a lot in food and drinks, lol.Still a fun time and I shot a 116 and I hit a badass shot on 18 that everyones saw where I hit a PW like 3 feet from the hole. It was my shot of the day, but still, it was a nice shot and I'm gonna break 110 in Vegas guaranteed!

Got home in one piece but got stopped by the conservation police 1 mile from my house for doing 59 in a 45. He let me go since I'm a nice guy and he said they were looking for drunk drivers and he didn't smell any alcohol. Hooray for cranberry juice! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Got home in one piece but got stopped by the conservation police 1 mile from my house for doing 59 in a 45. He let me go since I'm a nice guy and he said they were looking for drunk drivers and he didn't smell any alcohol. Hooray for cranberry juice! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
LOOOOL.WTF is conservation police?

Meh, just got home. I sorta got lost, I stopped into this one place to ask for directions would you believe that it had a bunch of nekkid girls.WTF?!?!

And Vick is a stud as he won BOTH.....ok chopped and won....but dam that is goooodddd.
Adam is a tourney pimp. Him and I went 1/2 in the first tourney, and then I was out on the first hand in the 2nd tourney and he chopped it heads up. So clearly he's some sort of wizard.
Thanks guys!!! It's easy to look like a solid player when all u do is eat the deck!!! Like the 2nd SnG...Hand 1...I get J9 and take a flop on button 3 handed?. Flop Q109, Kurt leads, a call, and I flatty. Turn is an 8...Can't remember the action...River X, not sure if Kurt led, but I shove. Kurt tanks for a bit...as he's tanking I go..."Nice Laydown"...at which point Kurt breaks his finger hitting his mouse (I keed I keed) and snap calls top 2....gg suh!!Hand 2...maye 2 hands later I get KK, Zimmer opens to $300 and I make it $900...he calls. Flop Kxx 2 spades. He checks...I check and say "I'll give ya the free card"...turn Js. He checks, I bet, he shoves. I semi-snap call and say "U don't got the flush do ya?" and he says "No...set"....and shows the JJ!
Know how I know you're a redneck? :club:
Meh, just got home. I sorta got lost, I stopped into this one place to ask for directions would you believe that it had a bunch of nekkid girls.WTF?!?!
Know how I know you're a degen? :ts Very good times last night. Was a pleasure to meet those of you who I hadn't met IRL yet. Hopefully I can join everyone for Golf next time.
No damaged cans, I got my shit under control.Adam is a tourney pimp. I folded my way to the money waiting for Adam and Gallo to knock each other out so I could at least get 2nd in the tourney. And then I was out on the first hand in the 2nd tourney and he chopped it heads up. So clearly he's some sort of wizard.Other than that, I lost some money at the cash game, but it ended way eariler than I expected, so I didn't have a chance to win my money back. So basically I broke even in tournies, and lost a lil bit in cash games, and lost a lot in food and drinks, lol.Still a fun time and I shot a 116 and I hit a badass shot on 18 that everyones saw where I hit a PW like 3 feet from the hole. It was my shot of the day, but still, it was a nice shot and I'm gonna break 110 in Vegas guaranteed!
FYP

good times last night. Thanks for hosting lefty, maybe next time ill be a little better at that golf thing. Not sure exactly how long it took me to get home, but I got lost and was all over the place. Luckily the conservation police didnt stop me cause that probably wouldnt have went well for me. Dont really remember the cash games, but Im assuming I won since I came home with some dough.