Chicago Golf Outing Part 2

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

count me in for one spot in the last tee time. I could probably be there by about 140, but just incase ill go in the last one. if we dont get 2 more, lets just do two 5 somes. they wont let us, but once we get out there we could do it. If we get one more though, I could have a buddy come.

I think I'm brining one extra for the dinner and poker game. I'll let you know for sure midweek. Hey Lefty whats up for dinner?
BuffetSaladsRoasted Red Skin Potato SaladCole SlawTossed Green Salad with Assorted DressingsEntreesAssorted PizzasBarbeque Baby Back RibsLemon-Pepper Roasted ChickenSweets Sliced Fresh Fruit Cookies and BrowniesApple Pie$26/persondrinks not includeddinner at 7:30?cards in the air at 8:15?my suggestion is that we go right there after golfwho is bringing chips?; cards will be availableI would like to get a solid count by Wed
Buffet$26/persondrinks not includeddinner at 7:30?cards in the air at 8:15?my suggestion is that we go right there after golfwho is bringing chips?; cards will be availableI would like to get a solid count by Wed
Sounds good. I'm there. Seems like we might be able to do dinner a little earlier even.

Boys...I was originally in for this event. Then work was conspiring against me so I couldn't. Now seeing u have later tee times, I likely can make it. I only read page 10, WHERE is this taking place? I can give u answer likely later today.

k cool now all we have to do is convince Kurt so I can get a ride
lol, Morning or afternoon this time? Mr. Pokerpro :club:
Hoosior, I am sorry I am golfing at Butler tomorrow with a full group; else I would have you with me.
btw you definitly need to hook this up :club:
afternoon ~ noonish would be perfect but whatever time works for you guys.
How about like 1ish at White Pines?KURT!!! Where r u? If he cant play ill pick you up though Im itching to get out a bunch while im in between jobs
How about like 1ish at White Pines?KURT!!! Where r u? If he cant play ill pick you up though Im itching to get out a bunch while im in between jobs
Can't, have a Dentist Appt tomorrow.Edit: Not to mention I've been putting way too much stuff on my c/c lately... $87 at Golfsmith today for a new putter and a glove for the right hand. Then the Golf on the 10th, plus dinner and poker, and who knows what could happen there. All the while, I'm trying to save for Vegas, lol.
Yea thats cool with me, I could even play earlier if you want.
Can't, have a Dentist Appt tomorrow.Edit: Not to mention I've been putting way too much stuff on my c/c lately... $87 at Golfsmith today for a new putter and a glove for the right hand. Then the Golf on the 10th, plus dinner and poker, and who knows what could happen there. All the while, I'm trying to save for Vegas, lol.
No comment. :club: