Chicago Golf Outing Part 2

Its probably easiest if Kurt drives me since we live so close to each other...I don't care though I will work it out.Also, this will be my first time playing a full round with my new irons....weeeee. I tried out a bunch of game improvement irons (lol i suck) and I liked the Cobra S9 2 best so I got those. Any opinions?

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rofl... i dont mind. Somehow I blacked out at Gin Mill last friday had a $250 tab, and made a $500 bet getting 9:1 that Blackhawks make it to the cup!

...Since were on the topic of Chicago Unity... would anyone be interested in a Cubs game followed by poker at my place (1.5 block walk) in the future???? Obv. were the tightest nit FCP community imo.

...Since were on the topic of Chicago Unity... would anyone be interested in a Cubs game followed by poker at my place (1.5 block walk) in the future???? Obv. were the tightest nit FCP community imo.
throw in a late night bare foot walk on the beach and you can count me in

One more point id like to make to the OP... go to www.ezlinks.com You mentioned $90 or $67 (i think) to get on the course. This website it is 45 w/ cart. Sounds like a good deal. Saving 50% means extra cash for .... Indian poker.

throw in a late night bare foot walk on the beach and you can count me in
Thats crossing the line... i get a little uncomfortable at that point.
Thats crossing the line... i get a little uncomfortable at that point.
What? I didnt say anything about holding hands
idk when Jeff wants to play. Morning would be best bc its supposed to rain in the afternoon but I don't think he can play early.
I can play in the morning tomorrow
Its probably easiest if Kurt drives me since we live so close to each other...I don't care though I will work it out.Also, this will be my first time playing a full round with my new irons....weeeee. I tried out a bunch of game improvement irons (lol i suck) and I liked the Cobra S9 2 best so I got those. Any opinions?
My hybrid and driver that is on the way are both Cobra, and when I was shopping for irons, seems like Cobra's always rate well, so I'm sure they'll be pretty good.

sooooo lets play at like 9am if it doesn't rain? I'm on my girlfriends (aka normal) sleep schedule so I'm waking up at like 7 each day....

sooooo lets play at like 9am if it doesn't rain? I'm on my girlfriends (aka normal) sleep schedule so I'm waking up at like 7 each day....
Works for me. Do you need a ride? Any preferences on courses?
I thought for sure this morning you just hadn't slept yet.
Works for me. Do you need a ride? Any preferences on courses?
yes I'll need a ride unless Fright/Kurt wants to come pick me up. Also on a scale of 1-10 how good are the clubs I can borrow? Kurt, you playing?