Chicago Golf Outing Part 2

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPS just dropped off my new irons...I wanna playKurt do you know if that range is open yet?
Not yet. Apparently it's the slowest renovation ever. Doesn't even look like they've done anything yet.

Cool those are nice. I just got a set of Titleist 755's which aren't bad. I got some 585h hybrid woods too which have been money for me.

I just got a set of Titleist 755's which aren't bad.
Ya those are apprently really good, highly rated. But they are blades right? Since I suck I can't hit blades for shit so I need game improvement irons.

Yeah you are right. I just like the fact they are thinner faced clubs. They say they are less forgiving but I haven't had much of a problem with them. I shoot in the 90-100 range so I am no world beater. But the clubs do have a nice feel to them when hitting the ball.

Well, my grandma passed away this morning. The services are going to be Monday or Tuesday next week, so I have to cancel a trip for work that I was going to return on Friday, and then I was off Saturday. Since I'm not going and will be taking time off during the week, it is 99% that I will have to work the 10th. I will still set up the tee times tomorrow. Hopefully I can grab an early shift and join you all after the golf.

Well, my grandma passed away this morning. The services are going to be Monday or Tuesday next week, so I have to cancel a trip for work that I was going to return on Friday, and then I was off Saturday. Since I'm not going and will be taking time off during the week, it is 99% that I will have to work the 10th. I will still set up the tee times tomorrow. Hopefully I can grab an early shift and join you all after the golf.
Damn, Sorry to hear that :club:
Sorry to hear Chris.
Damn. Sorry to hear Chris. :club:

Jon, if my new club comes tomorrow I will probably want to hit the range out in Skokie, it's the closest one I know besides the one by me... so I can let you know if I go if you want.

I think I'm brining one extra for the dinner and poker game. I'll let you know for sure midweek. Hey Lefty whats up for dinner?

I think I'm brining one extra for the dinner and poker game. I'll let you know for sure midweek. Hey Lefty whats up for dinner?
A donk I hope.

Weeee, my club is here, I just gotta go downstairs and get it.And yeah, woulda been ok this morning but it's looking pretty dark off in the distance.Can probably hit the range though, even if it rains it's covered.

why didn't we go golfing today? I wasnt even hung over. Excited for next weeek. Yes the website is ezlinks.com... real cheap.Who wants to cart buddy with me? Im not good but pretend like I am Ben Hogan when I hit a great shot the rest of the time im just smiles.Please rate your golf with a poker hand: I will lock up the good old 95o... and that may be generous.

why didn't we go golfing today? I wasnt even hung over. Excited for next weeek. Yes the website is ezlinks.com... real cheap.Who wants to cart buddy with me? Im not good but pretend like I am Ben Hogan when I hit a great shot the rest of the time im just smiles.Please rate your golf with a poker hand: I will lock up the good old 95o... and that may be generous.
I'm like 89sI can occasionally connect real good, but most of the time I'm pretty far behind.