Chicago Golf Outing Part 2

I'd call him a pussy, since I called you one, but he may whack me upside the head with a roll of extra $100s he has laying around and that sounds pretty painful
Hahahaha.
  • Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just seeing what the plan is for poker after. Tourney then cash games or just all cash?
Last time it was tourney then cash. I think we did like a $20 tourney, and then 50max mixed game. Or maybe 2 games, one mixed, one NL, i forget exactly.It'll probably just be decided as we go.
Chicago peepsNext thursday May 1st there is a fundraiser for a friend of mine's younger sister. She was tragically taken from this world last Christmas. She was an amazing girl and in her spirit her family started a charity in her name.Rock Bottom brewery in Lombard for the second year in a row has named a beer in her honor. Itll be on tap all month and a percentage of the profits will go towards her foundation. Thursday May 1st is the tapping party, There will be raffles, split the pots and most importantly plenty of beer. If any of you would like to come let me know itd be awesome of you. If you cant make it Thursday try and go for dinner and a couple drinks sometime during May (If you give me a bit of notice ill meet you up there) it goes to a great cause. http://www.rememberlaur.com/There is also a 5k run walk in June for anyone that might be interestedJeff
Just a reminder. :club: And for the record for anyone that does come I can pretty much guarantee an awesome time, Im almost for sure gonna go in to work tomorrow morning and tell my boss he can go fck himself. Drunk carefree Jeff=good times...trust meNot to mention all Lauren's hot little friends thatll be there, Oh and its for a good cause too! :ts
Last time it was tourney then cash. I think we did like a $20 tourney, and then 50max mixed game. Or maybe 2 games, one mixed, one NL, i forget exactly.It'll probably just be decided as we go.
I think we were all pretty much mixed.

1 chgocubs99 (confirmed)2 leftygolfer (confirmed)3 speedkills (confirmed)4 cubsfan44 (confirmed)5 Suited Up (confirmed)6 gallo (50/50)7 Huskers20 (confirmed)8 Outkicked (confirmed)9 fright101 (confirmed)10 checkymcfold (confirmed)11 zimmer4141 (confirmed)OK so if checky is out then that leaves a minimum of two spots. Hoosier if you want one its all yours. That still leaves one other one. Gallo, you taking your spot? Otherwise that will open up one more leaving us with 3.Everyone else on here still in?

Just a reminder. :club: And for the record for anyone that does come I can pretty much guarantee an awesome time, Im almost for sure gonna go in to work tomorrow morning and tell my boss he can go fck himself. Drunk carefree Jeff=good times...trust meNot to mention all Lauren's hot little friends thatll be there, Oh and its for a good cause too! :ts
Solid reminder, definitely will try to make this.
lol, I leave from time to time, just didn't know I had to re-confirm in here.
You don't really have to, but since you're coming from out of town just wanted to double confirm you.
you can have my spot. i'm stuck in canada helping my gf move to buffalo :club:
Bring some wings back?
1 chgocubs99 (confirmed)2 leftygolfer (confirmed)3 speedkills (confirmed)4 cubsfan44 (confirmed)5 Suited Up (confirmed)6 gallo (50/50)7 Huskers20 (confirmed)8 Outkicked (confirmed)9 fright101 (confirmed)10 checkymcfold (confirmed)11 zimmer4141 (confirmed)OK so if checky is out then that leaves a minimum of two spots. Hoosier if you want one its all yours. That still leaves one other one. Gallo, you taking your spot? Otherwise that will open up one more leaving us with 3.Everyone else on here still in?
In.One time Tommy Skilling, one time.

IN for de poker and de golf. I moved into wrigleyville from bucktown last night... Hoosior I dont know how comfortable i or you are about drivin with strangers but I can drive you if you want.I suck at golf but pretend like im good when i hit a good ball.thx thats all. PM me if u need a ride.

1 chgocubs99 (confirmed)2 leftygolfer (confirmed)3 speedkills (confirmed)4 cubsfan44 (confirmed)5 Suited Up (confirmed)6 gallo (50/50)7 Huskers20 (confirmed)8 Outkicked (confirmed)9 fright101 (confirmed)10 HoosierAlum (confirmed)11 zimmer4141 (confirmed)OK so if checky is out then that leaves a minimum of two spots. Hoosier if you want one its all yours. That still leaves one other one. Gallo, you taking your spot? Otherwise that will open up one more leaving us with 3.Everyone else on here still in?
Updated
if I can get a ride count me in
If Kurt can't drive you and/or you don't want to drive with fright lemme know and I'll get you, as long as someone can bring you back.
Honestly, I probably won't be able to golf. So I'll give up my spot.
OK
IN for de poker and de golf. I moved into wrigleyville from bucktown last night... Hoosior I dont know how comfortable i or you are about drivin with strangers but I can drive you if you want.I suck at golf but pretend like im good when i hit a good ball.thx thats all. PM me if u need a ride.
You'll be in my group.Still two spots open, who wants em?
If Kurt can't drive you and/or you don't want to drive with fright lemme know and I'll get you, as long as someone can bring you back.
I can drive. So either way really.Edit: Damn, everyone is driving... maybe I should get my drunk ass a ride instead, lol.

I was thinking the same but being a "newb" in post terms not date of membership i felt it was my 'duty to serve' the people jk jk jk....

I was thinking the same but being a "newb" in post terms not date of membership i felt it was my 'duty to serve' the people jk jk jk....
You will serve your duty just fine by purchasing my drinks on the golf course