Shawshank Forum Prison

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like merlot made in the toilet.. Its really tasty.. You GOTS TO TRY IT..
'we sat and drank with the sun on our shoulders and felt like free men. hell, we coulda ben tarring the roof on one of our own houses..we were the lords of all creation. as for Andy, he spent that break hunkered in the shade, a strnge little smile on his face, watching us drink his beer. you could argue he done it to curry favor with the guards, or...maybe make a few friends with us cons. me?... i think he did it ust to feel normal again...if only for a short while"

"now..im gona open m fly, and you gonna swalo what i give you to swallow. and when you swallow mine you gonna swallow roosters, you dun broke his nose and think you oughta have somethin to show for it"

Oooh can I be forum "Heywood"?"Hey, Fat Ass. Fat Ass! Talk to me boy! I know you're there I can hear you breathin'. Don't you listen to these nitwits you hear me? This place ain't so bad. Tell you what, I'll introduce you around, make you feel right at home. I know a couple of big old bull queers that'd just love to make you're acquaintance. Especially that big, white, mushy butt of yours."

"Now let me ask you a question, Jules. When you drove in here, did you notice a sign out in front that said, "Dead nigger storage"?" "Jimmie..." "Answer the question! Did you see a sign out in front of my house that said "Dead nigger storage"?" "Naw man, I didn't." "You know why you didn't see that sign?" "Why?" "'Cause storin' dead niggers ain't my fuckin' business!"

Oooh can I be forum "Heywood"?"Hey, Fat Ass. Fat Ass! Talk to me boy! I know you're there I can hear you breathin'. Don't you listen to these nitwits you hear me? This place ain't so bad. Tell you what, I'll introduce you around, make you feel right at home. I know a couple of big old bull queers that'd just love to make you're acquaintance. Especially that big, white, mushy butt of yours."
The first time I watched that scene I was in awe. now it seems to make me laugh my ass off every time I watch it
You remember that time we prayed, Forrest? We prayed for God to turn me into a bird so I could fly far, far away?Yes, I do.You think I can fly off this bridge?What do you mean, Jenny?
you take that trash someplace else!
"Now let me ask you a question, Jules. When you drove in here, did you notice a sign out in front that said, "Dead nigger storage"?" "Jimmie..." "Answer the question! Did you see a sign out in front of my house that said "Dead nigger storage"?" "Naw man, I didn't." "You know why you didn't see that sign?" "Why?" "'Cause storin' dead niggers ain't my fuckin' business!"
Really if youre gonna do quotes try not to butcher it too badly...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
bumphow does this goldness get away!?
So when SA21 does eventually end up in prison do you think he will be the raper or the rapee? At first I would have thought the later but I am not so sure anymore.
So when SA21 does eventually end up in prison do you think he will be the raper or the rapee? At first I would have thought the later but I am not so sure anymore.
he would be 18 guys wife in like 0.78 seconds imo
how can you be so obtuse?
I think no movie has ever caused me to use a term in my vocabulary on a regular basis as much as Shawshank did with obtuse, I use it to describe things it doesn't even apply too.Like this Monday morning conversation with a female coworker...Me: Hey someone did some show shopping this weekend.Her: Yea, they are (some bullshit fashion crap men don't give a fuck about)... how do you like them?Me: They are kinda obtuse.Her: huh?
"'Cause storin' dead niggers ain't my fuckin' business!"
This is the one thing I never liked about Pulp Fiction, I really think he wrote that part and casted himself in it just as a way to see how many times a white guy could get away with dropping the N bomb on screen. He probably thought it was revolutionary and daring, I thought it was kinda childish and was a little shocked that Jewels wouldn't have put a cap in his ass too.
This is the one thing I never liked about Pulp Fiction, I really think he wrote that part and casted himself in it just as a way to see how many times a white guy could get away with dropping the N bomb on screen. He probably thought it was revolutionary and daring, I thought it was kinda childish and was a little shocked that Jewels wouldn't have put a cap in his ass too.
wrong thread imo
wrong thread imo
I was quoting BD's post from earlier in this thread... now get this thing back on track.You know what the Mexicans say about the Pacific? They say it has no memory. That's where I want to live the rest of my life. A warm place with no memory.