Lhe Challenge(?) Thread

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gg Minh.I would revise the structure for the second round. 50BB is a lot... I found myself overplaying hands just to build a pot. The duration even lasted longer then I would perfer. Once i was -25BB i just raised 3x and didnt care what happend. gl all.

Mihn...you better start praying that Matt has the balls to show his faggy face, and a serious horse shoe up his ass. Because the things I'm getting ready to do to you are disturbing, even for the internet. You homos can't even understand the hurting I'm getting ready to dish out. I will smoke ALL y'all bitches. Who here can outplay me? You guys are the only people I've seen who are dumb enough to show interest. You ever see Hoss_TBF sit down at my table? Why do you think that is? It's healthy fear, kids. Start praying.

Mihn...you better start praying that Matt has the balls to show his faggy face, and a serious horse shoe up his ass. Because the things I'm getting ready to do to you are disturbing, even for the internet. You homos can't even understand the hurting I'm getting ready to dish out. I will smoke ALL y'all bitches. Who here can outplay me? You guys are the only people I've seen who are dumb enough to show interest. You ever see Hoss_TBF sit down at my table? Why do you think that is? It's healthy fear, kids. Start praying.
<3 Dutch
Can I withdraw from the tournament? I fear for the things Dutch will do to my avatar, sig, and more importantly my self esteem.
Think about like this, I am black hole. You cannot see me with a telescope, and the depths of me are not comprehensible by man. When you cross the threshold of no return I will put you some place dark and quiet. And on the way there, I will spaghettify your soul, with no one on the outside being the wiser. gl to you sir.
Think about like this, I am black hole. You cannot see me with a telescope, and the depths of me are not comprehensible by man. When you cross the threshold of no return I will put you some place dark and quiet. And on the way there, I will spaghettify your soul, with no one on the outside being the wiser. gl to you sir.
Science is for fags, and has no place in poker. I'm going to bluff you harder than you ever thought possible. I'm probably going to bluff you every hand. Good luck stopping it.
I think tucker and I will go in a few hours.
what time is good man? I got home a bit early, and I gotta get my sons stuff in order being Mr. Mom and all but I should be able to do something around 7PST to 9:30PST. If this is gonna take 3 hours or so I don't wanna start much later. Or we could just agree to play an hour and a half tonight, and if it's still looking like a LONG time we could decide to quit then til tomorrow night or just finish it now. I don't see it being that way tbh, as I'm certain I'm gonna have no control over my stuff by evenings end. Let me know... I'll check back frequently.
what time is good man? I got home a bit early, and I gotta get my sons stuff in order being Mr. Mom and all but I should be able to do something around 7PST to 9:30PST. If this is gonna take 3 hours or so I don't wanna start much later. Or we could just agree to play an hour and a half tonight, and if it's still looking like a LONG time we could decide to quit then til tomorrow night or just finish it now. I don't see it being that way tbh, as I'm certain I'm gonna have no control over my stuff by evenings end. Let me know... I'll check back frequently.
First match went around an hour and 40 minutes.Second one about 20 minutes. GG guys.
just post here whenever you want.
I just got done with my exam and I'll be here until about 7:30 cst if you wanna start (you will prolly finish me by then ne ways)...
So much trash talking and they're not even matched up yet.
Well, basically if you want to win this, you're going to have to play me at some point, so might as well start jivin' now.Plus I'm bored and Matt hasn't been on yet, so I have to make irrational boasts to someone.
GG Cappy....Match lasted 34 mins or so.....I ran decent.......
In other news: the grand canyon is a small ditch. :club: GG brad. GL rest of the way. Punish me daddy.
I think around 8:00 PST might be good if its ok with you. I'm also ok with only an hour and a half tonight, if it goes that long.