Like 25 hands in the session, I am playing pretty TAG and have not raised very many hands.The button is running at: 37.70% /36.07%/ 11.00-- so his range is very wide. The BB is at 45.10% /15.69%/ 1.10. Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (4 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)Hero ($31.35)Button ($40.05)SB ($13.15)BB ($26.65)Preflop: Hero is UTG with 8d.gif, 8c.gif. Hero raises to $0.85, Button raises to $2.9, 1 fold, BB calls $2.65, Hero calls $2.05.Flop: ($8.80) 7c.gif, td.gif, 9c.gif(3 players)BB bets $8.8, Hero...? Also, what do we think of pre-flop? I didn't think about this at the time, but does anyone think about 4-betting this pre-flop as the BTN's range is so wide and the BB simply loves to see flops? I know this sounds kinda crazy, and maybe it is, but just a thought?

Dont put so much relevance in other peoples stats after 25 hands. All buttons stats tell us really after those hands is that when hes playing hes probably coming in for a raise and hasnt called a raise yet.Tough spot on the hand Ill be back with more.

Meh Id probably pitch it. Against BB I think he probably has a pretty big hand and we have almost no fold equity. We need like 42% equity against him so its pretty close but the best we can really hope for is like 54% against A6cc and Im not not even sure this guy would call there with it preflop. Im not really sure how buttons presence changes things in the hand.

?
sorry, miscalculated... i forgot the BB was in the hand too... which makes it even more of a callWe have a 3 bet pot... it costs us 2 dollars to get into a ~9 dollar pot... one of our opponents covers us (albeit we're not in position). I think in this situation we have every right to believe we can bring home at least $20 every time we flop an 8.
sorry, miscalculated... i forgot the BB was in the hand too... which makes it even more of a callWe have a 3 bet pot... it costs us 2 dollars to get into a ~9 dollar pot... one of our opponents covers us (albeit we're not in position). I think in this situation we have every right to believe we can bring home at least $20 every time we flop an 8.
i could be wrong here, so please correct me if so. i don't think we're deep enough to be calling for set value and particularly playing OOP against the preflop raiser.
i could be wrong here, so please correct me if so. i don't think we're deep enough to be calling for set value and particularly playing OOP against the preflop raiser.
The total bet is < 10% of our effective stack between and the us and the 3 bettor, let alone the discount to the move since we've already put in a bet, and the BB juicing the pot. We need 10:1 to setmine... so, to me, this is an autocall.Also that's all I'm playing for... especially since at this point I'm almost positive (even before the flop bet) that the BB has an overpair to our 8's a large percentage of the time.edt: being OOP to the preflop aggressor is a good rule when it's marginal between stacks, since it's difficult to maximize profits OOP... however, given the other action in the pot... I see it's pretty likely there's a war about to go down on the flop.
Like 25 hands in the session, I am playing pretty TAG and have not raised very many hands.The button is running at: 37.70% /36.07%/ 11.00-- so his range is very wide. ...BB bets $8.8, Hero...? Also, what do we think of pre-flop? I didn't think about this at the time, but does anyone think about 4-betting this pre-flop as the BTN's range is so wide and the BB simply loves to see flops? I know this sounds kinda crazy, and maybe it is, but just a thought?
I agree with the PF call because of the button's stats -- he could hold ATC. Button could also have a big draw, so we're stealing one of his outs with the 8c at least, maybe two. If we call here, I think we're drawing about 60% of the time and 40% of the time, we're still ahead. This is close, but I think fold>shove>>>callBut I have a leak of drawing to straights because I can't hit sets or flushes.