Official Florida Panthers Thread

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea how I found my way to the hockey forum. Hell, I didn't know there was a hockey forum, but I was at game 6 in 1996, Panthers vs Pens. I've been to World Series games in Yankee Stadium and playoff football games at Dolphins Stadium, and had floor seats for Heat/Knicks conference final games, but there was nothing like that game 6. Best sporting event I've ever been to.I think it was game 6. Panthers won, went back to Pitt for the deciding game. People were handing out rubber rats on the way in. Classic.

I have no idea how I found my way to the hockey forum. Hell, I didn't know there was a hockey forum, but I was at game 6 in 1996, Panthers vs Pens. I've been to World Series games in Yankee Stadium and playoff football games at Dolphins Stadium, and had floor seats for Heat/Knicks conference final games, but there was nothing like that game 6. Best sporting event I've ever been to.I think it was game 6. Panthers won, went back to Pitt for the deciding game. People were handing out rubber rats on the way in. Classic.
image_60714.jpg

Oh, I saw that picture earlier in the thread.My long winded point was, that was the most exciting live sporting event I've ever witnessed and I have a fair amount of comparable stuff.You hockey people confuse me.

Oh, I saw that picture earlier in the thread.My long winded point was, that was the most exciting live sporting event I've ever scene and I have a fair amount of comparable stuff.You hockey people confuse me.
a legend at FCP , has found the best forum at FCP..welcome
Oh, I saw that picture earlier in the thread.My long winded point was, that was the most exciting live sporting event I've ever witnessed and I have a fair amount of comparable stuff.You hockey people confuse me.
I'm confused that you're here. Not many hockey players are gay.. :club:

You little pesky Panthers just wont go away...If we dont get in, I like to see the Panthers in there causing havoc with the top seeds..Good job..

Huge game vs. NYR tonight. We got embarrassed in their building last time we played them, so hopefully that is a little fuel for our fire tonight.Unfortunately I won't be able to follow the game as closely as I would like tonight, as I'm headed off to Boston but I'll be checking on the iPhone every now and then.

If the Leafs have no shot, I am going to be a Florida Panther fan....I will cheer for them till the end...I hope thats ok Speed Limit...Dont worry I wont jinx them...BELAK NATION...LEts do it

If the Leafs have no shot, I am going to be a Florida Panther fan....I will cheer for them till the end...I hope thats ok Speed Limit...Dont worry I wont jinx them...BELAK NATION...LEts do it
Right on, lot of the fans are howling for Belak to get more ice time and justifiably so I think.
12 mins left, up 3-1, just gotta avoid a late collapse and we'll keep pace ( :club: ) with the rest of the teams.
Well, you're gaining on the right team.You hold your own destiny with two games against the Caps left.