What The Heck, Scotyno At Another 2k Razz Ft

2nd - GG card dead at the end
coolered two hands in a row FTW. Then a whole lotta pots where villain catches good and scotty catches bad resulting in a forced fold.Such a fucking dumb game.

garbage, whatever lost hu, had guy all in about 5 times and he won each one, then got all in myself slightly ahead and lose, thanks for rail.btw, gwcgwc, this is what i had the hand i folded, trying to steal to get some chips back, he calls, he draws not very good, i draw good, but he calls anyway, because I dont know why, but he did. Then Im basically dead after 5th and have a way better chance to fold and wiat for the next hand.Full Tilt Poker Game #5533172904: $2,000 Guarantee (41411908), Table 2 - 12000/24000 Ante 2000 - Limit Razz - 0:57:11 ET - 2008/03/07Seat 3: Celtic woman (117,328)Seat 6: scotyno (42,672)Celtic woman antes 2,000scotyno antes 2,000GWCGWC (Observer): good lordxNUMIx (Observer): sick*** 3RD STREET ***Dealt to Celtic woman [Kc]Dealt to scotyno [9s Kh] [9c]Celtic woman is high with [Kc]Celtic woman brings in for 4,000scotyno completes it to 12,000Celtic woman calls 8,000*** 4TH STREET ***Dealt to Celtic woman [Kc] [9h]Dealt to scotyno [9s Kh 9c] [2h]GWCGWC (Observer): how you even play this game is beyond mescotyno bets 12,000Celtic woman calls 12,000*** 5TH STREET ***Dealt to Celtic woman [Kc 9h] [8h]Dealt to scotyno [9s Kh 9c 2h] [Qc]scotyno checksCeltic woman bets 24,000scotyno foldsUncalled bet of 24,000 returned to Celtic womanCeltic woman mucksCeltic woman wins the pot (52,000)

Well I knew you couldn't beat his K9 or you beat him in the pot. I'll stand by my wonderment of how anyone can play this game.gg non the less

Well I knew you couldn't beat his K9 or you beat him in the pot. I'll stand by my wonderment of how anyone can play this game.gg non the less
because everyone else plays it way worse than i do :)plus, I know Im going to win a huge percent of the time i get heads up in spots like that, and for the times i lose 2nd place is still nice money