The grand total for my bankroll. Won't go into details why it is so low :)Quite simple: Offer suggestions on how to get it back to over $100, and I will absolutely stick to the most popular/safest suggestion. I'll keep you updated on how I progress on my mission.

Play HU sng's. HU shootouts are the nuts. The 6 handed turbo's are also very very juicy.When I made my first deposit online ($100) I ran it to $1000 within a week.I should probably get back to playing real poker.For your BR I suggest a $2 max buy in

Not good so far.Out in 9th place in a 9-man SNG. All-in on the flop with a set, opponent get runner-runner hearts for a flush.Out in 9th place in a 45-man $1 turbo (top 7 paid). Final table was crazy, just all in or fold, and for the past ten hands, no one has called any all in. I get KQs, and decide to shove. Naturally, I get not one but TWO callers, another KQ and AQ. I'm gone.Bleh.

I just spent the last three months turning $10 into $310 playing LHE on stars, so that's what I would do. Start at ..05/.10 and play solid ABC poker. Move up to .10/.20 at $60. You'll be over $100 in no time.Just watch out for tj9422. That guy is teh nuts.

play the NEG-O tonight it is $11 then put the other $5 on a LL bet with me. PLZKTHX

Lottery tickets

I just spent the last three months turning $10 into $310 playing LHE on stars, so that's what I would do. Start at ..05/.10 and play solid ABC poker. Move up to .10/.20 at $60. You'll be over $100 in no time.Just watch out for tj9422. That guy is teh nuts.
Limit Hold'em has worked so far. Everyone calls everything, and when I flop the nuts, I just bet each stage, and get called down the whole way. Easy to pick up big pots almost every time you get a hand.

well, if you're a fairly good player, sit down at the 9-handed .15-0.25 ring games with your entire bankroll. Play conservative and you just can't avoid making $. When you have $30, play two tables. When you have $60, play four tables. Stay there til you have a decent BR. It may sound risky to put all your $ in jeopardy but it's so boring to play micro limits. And as I said, If you are a fairly good player your gonna make some quick money this way so you can play in the $1-$2, $2-$4 or wherever you belong.

well, if you're a fairly good player, sit down at the 9-handed .15-0.25 ring games with your entire bankroll. Play conservative and you just can't avoid making $. When you have $30, play two tables. When you have $60, play four tables. Stay there til you have a decent BR. It may sound risky to put all your $ in jeopardy but it's so boring to play micro limits. And as I said, If you are a fairly good player your gonna make some quick money this way so you can play in the $1-$2, $2-$4 or wherever you belong.
Or $250/500 if you are ed hollis. Is anyone else looking forward to him selling his house.

I was in a similar situation being down to $21 last night. Tried one last $4.40 and placed 2nd for $144. Drinking a lot of beer helped. I would try a few $1 and lower MTT's with your last bit. Hopefully you can get within the top 10% and make a few dollars.

Play .02/.04 LHE and nothing else. Grind your roll to $30 and move up to .05/.10.Seriously, don't play tourneys for now. You're just digging yourself a bigger hole. It looks like your HE game in general needs some work, and LHE is the best place to tune it up.

I did a player to player transfer for $10 on PS (first time I have had money on that site).I play at fulltilt poker primarily, but I am just playing PS for fun.From that $10 I ran it to exactly $16 playing the 0.01/0.02 nl games. Players will literally callall in at the river with king high. For bets larger than $1. That is your best bet. Dont try to bluff, justwait for the nuts.