• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

+26BB 2-table session of O8 for a half hour.Really really tired. 1 table broke, or else I keep playing. Just one table is boring.I really need to look more seriously into O8.
I play $1/$2, it's not as juicy as .50/1, but it's a lot easier to play the checky/hang 'Buzzsaw" Tazmanian Devil-stylee..It's not so much 8 to a flop and you will take down a lot of good share of pots being tricky post-flop. Typically, after sitting at a table for 4 or 5 orbits, I'll get BB walks because ppl will not want to eff with me without monsters lol.That and it takes a miracle at .25/.50 and .50/1 to get rake high enough to earn the damn FPP.
Alright...here's a couple hot chicks.jeri-lee-pinays-com.jpgsweet_desires-sample.jpgIf it's inappropriate then...I guess you have to delete it.
you had me at hello.
I don't play many RPG's. Off the top of my head: Final Fantasy, Secret of Mana, Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals (The optional Dungeon has 99 Floors, it's hell on earth and will take at least 5-10 hours [5 hours if you run through quickly, 8-10 if you do a lot of fighting.)
FF and Mana I rocked, along with Xenogears. I had a long period of time where I played 'Whatevergamemyroomatejustbought" because I was lazy and paying for school anyways. I never would have known about Tactics or Parasite Eve w/out roomates, so i thank them for that.
afternoon
Shouldn't you be spanking it like mad to make sure you last all night tonight? :club:
FF and Mana I rocked, along with Xenogears. I had a long period of time where I played 'Whatevergamemyroomatejustbought" because I was lazy and paying for school anyways. I never would have known about Tactics or Parasite Eve w/out roomates, so i thank them for that.Shouldn't you be spanking it like mad to make sure you last all night tonight? :club:
Ahhh... cleaning the pipes.Can't go out there with a loaded gun, man!
Oh it did, it moved me deeply.Finally, nice weather out, I have my windows open, heater off.I love spring. Please God don't let this be a barometric cocktease.
It's the midwest. I give it til Monday before it goes back to 20, though I'd really like for this weather to stay. CD's gk has gotten over spring break. Am I missing anything?Desperado - The EaglesTen - Pearl JamNebraska - Bruce Springsteen (I only need The River and Human Touch and I'll have the entire Springsteen discography)Permission To Land - The DarknessThe Division Bell - Pink FloydYou Could Have Had It So Much Better - Franz FerdinandPeter Gabriel 3: Melt - Peter GabrielThe Best Of 1990-2000 - U2The Crane Wife - The DecemberistsThe Very Best Of Cream - CreamHotel California - The EaglesWheels Of Fire - CreamUs - Peter GabrielThe Graduate - Mixed (but mainly Simon and Garfunkle)Under The Table And Dreaming - The Dave Matthews BandSha Sha - Ben KwellerEcho - Tom Petty & The HeartbreakersHard Promises - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers"Heroes" - David BowieHighway Companion - Tom Petty
It's the midwest. I give it til Monday before it goes back to 20, though I'd really like for this weather to stay. CD's gk has gotten over spring break. Am I missing anything?Desperado - The EaglesTen - Pearl JamNebraska - Bruce Springsteen (I only need The River and Human Touch and I'll have the entire Springsteen discography)Permission To Land - The DarknessThe Division Bell - Pink FloydYou Could Have Had It So Much Better - Franz FerdinandPeter Gabriel 3: Melt - Peter GabrielThe Best Of 1990-2000 - U2The Crane Wife - The DecemberistsThe Very Best Of Cream - CreamHotel California - The EaglesWheels Of Fire - CreamUs - Peter GabrielThe Graduate - Mixed (but mainly Simon and Garfunkle)Under The Table And Dreaming - The Dave Matthews BandSha Sha - Ben KwellerEcho - Tom Petty & The HeartbreakersHard Promises - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers"Heroes" - David BowieHighway Companion - Tom Petty
bolded: weeeeeeeeeeeOn a related note: Picked up Smash Bros. Brawl today. I can't play it until next week unfortunately - I had to go on eBay for the Wii (there were some available in stores, but they were used)
wow man thanks!you must know some serious people!i told them Adrian sent me, and the hottest waitress took me in the back and gave me a grease down and a shiatsu.....with a happy endingvn!
see Avi?the green man knows
I already do this. :)Older games are a hell of a lot harder than the mindless drivel being produced today. The focus isn't on gameplay or difficulty anymore, games are almost all eye candy.
Well, that and there is a much larger audience for video games nowadays.They make the games a tad easier than the used to so they can appease the casual gamer. For every 10 easy games however, there is always a Call of Duty 4 or an Odin Sphere that will kick your ass while playing it.
see Avi?the green man knows
He does. I may have to try this next time.
Well, that and there is a much larger audience for video games nowadays.They make the games a tad easier than the used to so they can appease the casual gamer. For every 10 easy games however, there is always a Call of Duty 4 or an Odin Sphere that will kick your ass while playing it.
I found the GTA games to be the perfect mix of difficulty and possibility. III was easy at first, but got really hard really quickly, Vice City was possibly the best game I've ever played, and San Andreas was just too long and got really boring and repetitive. But still, all three games are unbelievable.
nope. I hear he figures out Johnny Chan by how Chan is eating an oreo.
uh not quiteHe figures out John Malkovich's character with the Oreo...he actually bluffs Chan with ragsjust do yourself a favor and watch the movieEdward Norton is excellent in it, of course I have yet to see a movie that Norton didn't do a great job in
QFMFT. Morrowind/Oblivion is like the only decent RPG type I've gotten my hands on since the two KOTOR games on the friggin Xbox Classic.
dude, you have to get your hands on all three Final Fantasy games for the original Playstationthey are the epitome of what an RPG should be...way better than the KOTOR games and Xenogearsand I LOVE Oblivion FWIW
I found the GTA games to be the perfect mix of difficulty and possibility. III was easy at first, but got really hard really quickly, Vice City was possibly the best game I've ever played, and San Andreas was just too long and got really boring and repetitive. But still, all three games are unbelievable.
I never really got into the GTA games. I have played them and I like them as well, but they just couldn't keep my attention for more than a couple days at a time.

Sweet, I went to get a haircut today...the woman had no idea what the hell she was doing. All I wanted was a 2 on the sides and a 4 on top blended. It looked like she was mowing a lawn when she was doing the electric razor. She didn't do anything to the sideburns to I basically had short hair with medium length sideburn hair ug. And the back of my head for some reason seems uneven i think. I might go to a different place tomorrow for a touch up...or something.

Sweet, I went to get a haircut today...the woman had no idea what the hell she was doing. All I wanted was a 2 on the sides and a 4 on top blended. It looked like she was mowing a lawn when she was doing the electric razor. She didn't do anything to the sideburns to I basically had short hair with medium length sideburn hair ug. And the back of my head for some reason seems uneven i think. I might go to a different place tomorrow for a touch up...or something.
I know what you are trying to do, and no my wife is not giving you a free haircut.
dude, you have to get your hands on all three Final Fantasy games for the original Playstation
These are good too:Final Fantasy Origins (FF and FF2)Final Fantasy Anthology (FFV and FFVI) Final Fantasy Chronicles (FFIV and Chrono Trigger) - IMO, it's the worst of the three classic FF re-releases: The load times suck (though this is a minor issue), and you get a "Disk Read Error" from time to time (I don't know if this was ever corrected, but my copy of it has this annoyance)
These are good too:Final Fantasy Origins (FF and FF2)Final Fantasy Anthology (FFV and FFVI) Final Fantasy Chronicles (FFIV and Chrono Trigger) - IMO, it's the worst of the three classic FF re-releases: The load times suck (though this is a minor issue), and you get a "Disk Read Error" from time to time (I don't know if this was ever corrected, but my copy of it has this annoyance)
both of my Chronicles discs work flawlesslyand personally I found it to be the second best of the re-releases after Anthology...very few games can top FF6 (FF3 for you SNES people)bit of a brag post here, but I have the original Japanese releases of FF1, FF2, and FF3 for the Famicom (Japanese NES)