• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

Well, OBV, but I mean a real superthread, with you know.. conversation and community, not like a gimmick and massive ego party thread.
woah woah woah, are you saying krablar is a gimmick???? :'(
woah woah woah, are you saying krablar is a gimmick???? :'(
LOL **** no, it's made me lots of money. But it's turned into a gimmick, and that amuses me. It pisses some of the serious strat guys off so much, and that will always make me smile.
LOL **** no, it's made me lots of money. But it's turned into a gimmick, and that amuses me. It pisses some of the serious strat guys off so much, and that will always make me smile.
LOL @ strat guys. why even bother on FCP?
Clearly you don't have enough evil in your diet.
I know, she should buy her food from Wal-Mart.Clearly.
You must be incredibly short.
I see what you did there.

11 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)11 Members: onlyme386, ajs510, Oneeydjaq, HangukMiguk, chrozzo, Kuge, qyayqi, BigDMcGee, scottyno, Buckeye Hughes, LolliI hope Q is working on a pictoral representation of this thread right now. no, i take that back. i dont want his tomato head to explode, i dont like ketchup

So basically you are saying buy you some beers will lead to sex.
Not with just anyone, of course. They have to meet my criteria first.And if helps if the beer is Corona.
Shaddup. Dooooo it.Or PM..............S and not.
there are tons of pics of me floating on this site. If jjj were here Im sure he could use his masterful search abilities to find them for you. Lucky for me, hes not.

Wanna know a secret?Before I heard of the Krablar, I had a dream where I would become so great at poker, they would name a hand after me. K3...the Kug3(kuge you dummies).....Curse the pinch pinch.

11 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)11 Members: onlyme386, ajs510, Oneeydjaq, HangukMiguk, chrozzo, Kuge, qyayqi, BigDMcGee, scottyno, Buckeye Hughes, LolliI hope Q is working on a pictoral representation of this thread right now. no, i take that back. i dont want his tomato head to explode, i dont like ketchup
i agree
Wanna know a secret?Before I heard of the Krablar, I had a dream where I would become so great at poker, they would name a hand after me. K3...the Kug3(kuge you dummies).....Curse the pinch pinch.
chane your sig againimoty