• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

God damn this thread is flying late night style.
Pckts would be proud.
i've heard said story and he will beat any poop stories you have
QFT
Hang has single handedly rejuvenated OT
I didn't know my own power.
I personally can't wait for this wedding video to hit Youtube.
lol, i can.
that's how we doi'm worth far more than a dime. your loss, have fun with the old men
Well wait.. are you paying me? Cause thats a whole new ball game.
Does it require you calling my privates my mangina? Cause if so Im in baby!
absolutely. that's what the menu says, and i would never be guilty of false advertisizing
You the best hebitch in my man-stable.
awww, thanks daddy
damnit. i'm a man-pimp, you didn't know? wanna join my stable?
i will!
there's less than 2 minutes left on this daft punk album, then i'm going to study and stop posting 3/min
NO!
This is the first super thread I've really felt a part of since the insomniac thread.. * tears up*
There's no Krablar thread without you, you can take pride in that little piece of forum longevity.

do i have to win another tournament before i go to wsop so i would have the money to fuck dirty vegas hookers?

good :club: have you pooped today?no, you're paying me. i'm that good.
pfft. have you seen me? I dont pay for sex, doll. I dont even pay for the beers that lead to the sex.
pfft. have you seen me? I dont pay for sex, doll. I dont even pay for the beers that lead to the sex.
No.But I need pics now. Pics for my pecs.
This is the first super thread I've really felt a part of since the insomniac thread.. * tears up*
Between this and the Krablar thread, you are one of the original Kings of superthreads.
4x ty
that's a good amount, keep that up
haven't seen enough, feel free to PM :Dfine, we'll just go for free.OK FINE I'LL BUY THE BEER
There's no Krablar thread without you, you can take pride in that little piece of forum longevity.
Well, OBV, but I mean a real superthread, with you know.. conversation and community, not like a gimmick and massive ego party thread.
No.But I need pics now. Pics for my pecs.
Thats tempting. VERY TEMPTING. But Im a good girl now.
haven't seen enough, feel free to PM :Dfine, we'll just go for free.OK FINE I'LL BUY THE BEER
cheap bastard.
SHAWN>ALL EXAMSGOGOGO
obv i pwn but this one is gonna be a bitch. 6 pages front and back full of nanotechnology
I do not recognize PST. Methinks you may be fucked though
that's 8 hours away, i'll study for 2 now and 1 in the morning and be fine
Between this and the Krablar thread, you are one of the original Kings of superthreads.
wait, HE started the krablar thread/!??! OMG :BOWS AT THE FEET OF THE KING:
So basically you are saying buy you some beers will lead to sex.Know it sounds funnyBut I just cant stand the painGirl Im leaving you tomorrowSeems to me girlYou know Ive done all I canYou see I begged, stoleAnd I borrowedOoh, thats why Im easyIm easy like sunday morningThats why Im easyIm easy like sunday morningWhy in the worldWould anyboddy put chains on me?Ive paid my dues to make itEverbody wants me to beWhat they want me to beIm not happy when I try to fake it!No!Ooh,thats why Im easyIm easy like sunday morningThats why Im easyIm easy like sunday morningI wanna be high, so highI wanna be free to knowThe things I do are rightI wanna be freeJust me, babe!Thats why Im easyIm easy like sunday morningThats why Im easyIm easy like sunday morningBecause Im easyEasy like sunday morningBecause Im easyEasy like sunday morning
Thats tempting. VERY TEMPTING. But Im a good girl now.cheap bastard.
Shaddup. Dooooo it.Or PM..............S and not.
Thats tempting. VERY TEMPTING. But Im a good girl now.cheap bastard.
I don't pay for sex, but i'll give you a freebie. you'll be hooked after that and i'll steal money out of your wallet when you're freshening up after round 3.