Thats disgusting. I might have to take a bubble bath later.
Racist. And I was about to show a new picture of me and my white friend.Ah fuck itKugeandWhiteFriend.jpg
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

I've banged 4 moms. One was a one night stand from the club, she took me back to her place after she hit on me. I proceeded to hit that for several months. Greatest sex of my life and absolutely zero commitment. It was goot.
I think I'm on 3, wont see #4 until I knock my wife up.
she DOES owe a top...well she had her's the natural way, whatever you call that. so a good comparison. come on over anytime :)i win!
hey, I told you i would be in WA for a wedding. Not my fault youre on the other side of the state.
hey, I told you i would be in WA for a wedding. Not my fault youre on the other side of the state.
when is that? maybe i'll come over and buy you a beer, see where things take us?

onlyme is flexible and can go to otherside within the flash of an eye

but it is your fault you wont go across the state to meet him.

I DONT TLK ABOUT mY poop!!unless its really interesting...lk that one time...it ws hard to uch out..then came out all oily and loudlyi almost threw up..it was ****ing all over the plavebut i like that...i like that

That MIDF was awesome too because she was fully shaved. Now I like to get AND give oral sex, and the bald eagle is much nicer. She was also pretty damn tight for a chick with 2 kids. Of course they were 7 and 10.

trip reports?
Club rat one nighter, bar skank one nighter, and an ex-girlfriend who had a son from her previous marriage. I don't know if you've heard this, but alcohol is bad for decision making. Things That Are Difficult To Say When You're Drunk1. Innovative2. Preliminary3. Proliferation4. CinnamonThings That Are Very Difficult To Say When You're Drunk1. Specificity2. Anti-constitutionalistically3. Passive-aggressive disorder4. TransubstantiateThings That Are Downright Impossible To Say When You're Drunk1. Thanks, but I don't want to have sex.2. Nope, no more booze for me!3. Sorry, but you're not really my type.4. Taco Bell? No thanks, I'm not hungry.5. Good evening, officer. Isn't it lovely out tonight?6. Oh, I couldn't! No one wants to hear me sing karaoke.7. I'm not interested in fighting you.8. Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance, I have no coordination. I'd hate to look like a fool!9. Where is the nearest bathroom? I refuse to piss in this parking lot or on the road
onlyme is flexible and can go to otherside within the flash of an eye
derek ho and i HAVE met in real life, but i ASSURE YOU nothing sexual happened. he does not know of what he speaks
yeah, why do I have to be the one??

So I'm taking a walk down memory lane, looking through my old posts, and I saw this old gen pop thread, the first post was the op, the second was my reply.. lol it made me howl as I was looking through the threads.

If you gert rivered online 5 hands in a row can you legally run out on the street and hurt people. If so, can you claim temporary insanity. What are the guidelines here?
Every time I get bad beat five times in a row, I go to a truck stop and get a 20 blowjob from a crank whore.. I shoot it on her face, and then, somehow, my problems don't seem so bad.
Club rat one nighter, bar skank one nighter, and an ex-girlfriend who had a son from her previous marriage. I don't know if you've heard this, but alcohol is bad for decision making. Things That Are Difficult To Say When You're Drunk1. Innovative2. Preliminary3. Proliferation4. CinnamonThings That Are Very Difficult To Say When You're Drunk1. Specificity2. Anti-constitutionalistically3. Passive-aggressive disorder4. TransubstantiateThings That Are Downright Impossible To Say When You're Drunk1. Thanks, but I don't want to have sex.2. Nope, no more booze for me!3. Sorry, but you're not really my type.4. Taco Bell? No thanks, I'm not hungry.5. Good evening, officer. Isn't it lovely out tonight?6. Oh, I couldn't! No one wants to hear me sing karaoke.7. I'm not interested in fighting you.8. Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance, I have no coordination. I'd hate to look like a fool!9. Where is the nearest bathroom? I refuse to piss in this parking lot or on the road
LOL i've actually never seen this before
LMOAtyvmi saif them alobv i no thtere yeti keep trying then
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookkooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooSleep.
night kooj
So I'm taking a walk down memory lane, looking through my old posts, and I saw this old gen pop thread, the first post was the op, the second was my reply.. lol it made me howl as I was looking through the threads.
well played!
when is that? maybe i'll come over and buy you a beer, see where things take us?
Are you even old enough to BUY a beer?
pfft. hot guy friends I havent seen in forever at a wedding or onlyme. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm let me think about that.Yeah, no.