Canuckistan Is Going To Be A Daddy!

Congrads Canuckistan ! Enjoy your sleep while you can :club:
Thanks, I think my wife went pee 7 times last night although I only counted 6.
Congrats Stan!
Thx Man.
Dean who was the little girl you had on the jtv broadcast?
Actually, my neighbor has 2 daughters that hang out here a lot with us. They are addorable and monsters at the same time. We're pretty close. Funny thing, they're half asian. Long story.
neice. fwiw, i think dean will make an amazing dad. ive hung out with him 3 times and evertyime i have a hard time remembering hes 19 yrs older than me. dean is a great guy who knows how to enjoy life to its fullest. i think his child is going to be very lucky to have dean as a father
Aww, wanna hug ? Seriously though, thanks bud.
I hear that, my wife and I are 5 months in on our first as well. Love almost every minute... except when you want to sleep but the lil one doesn't!Congrats Canuck, it's a wonderful life-changing experience!
Thx, I'm looking fofrward to it.
If its a baby its a waste of time, your wife will pick the name she wants anyway.
Me and Rab are pulling for a whitey name !!
Congrats! I'm going to bring my wife on here and have her look at all the posters that are having babies and tell her... see honey? We should be doing it to, it's the in thing!
Once you show her our secret place it's all over !!
congrats!
Thanks.
congrats man!
Whoooooooot.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear that, my wife and I are 5 months in on our first as well. Love almost every minute... except when you want to sleep but the lil one doesn't!
hahaha, we slept last night.SLEPT I TELL YOU!!!I'm marking it on my calendar.
truly....awesome man....im happy for youust dont let your wife make tyou sell your bikelol
Ha Ha, Thanks Guys. I think I might have hit Mrs. XXXEddie with some overspray !!

All of you with little kids are going to hate me. my 8 day old sleeps so good my wife needs to set the alarm to get up and feed her. It was the same with our two year old, he was sleeping through the night by 8 weeks.

Got one girl with a second on the way, and the wife and I just found out yesterday that...#2 is BLUE!One of each = no more kids = GG me. :club:

Got one girl with a second on the way, and the wife and I just found out yesterday that...#2 is BLUE!One of each = no more kids = GG me. :club:
Hi FIVE. We did it the other way around, but the same result!
All of you with little kids are going to hate me. my 8 day old sleeps so good my wife needs to set the alarm to get up and feed her. It was the same with our two year old, he was sleeping through the night by 8 weeks.
where's that 'ignore user' button?
Hi FIVE. We did it the other way around, but the same result!
Good stuff. Kinda liked the idea of your way, with the boy first, since he could wail on the punks that will inevitably try to date his sis. I'll just have to get the little man up to speed by high school...should be a punisher by then.BTW, our little kid-to-be is:[x] apparently healthy thus far[x] clearly hung like a donkey[x] obviously not my kid
You are verrrryyyy lucky. Don't dare risk a third or your luck may run out !But mine are 12 and 13, so they'll sleep til noon on weekends :club:
  • 2 weeks later...

So a week ago our family doctor confirmed our suspicions and we think we are about 8 weeks in now. I don't think I'll feel relaxed until she is out of her first trimester. My wife dreams of a blond/blue baby but I think the brown hair/eye combo is a dominant gene. I'll post updates and hopefully baby pics in the future.

So a week ago our family doctor confirmed our suspicions and we think we are about 8 weeks in now. I don't think I'll feel relaxed until she is out of her first trimester. My wife dreams of a blond/blue baby but I think the brown hair/eye combo is a dominant gene. I'll post updates and hopefully baby pics in the future.
I understand man. just enjoy every step of it. tell her now that she cant complain thats she thinks shes fat, let her sleep as much as she needs to and be prepared for the greateset event to ever happen in your life.I have a 9 month old now and he is just awesome. I get to watch him during the day and work nights. I dont see my wife as much as I wish I could but that little guy is the the coolest thing in the world.and btw ElGuapo F you.
i went through the same experience. after that first trimester it's pretty much smooth sailing. my wife has blue eyes and i have brown. our 4 month old's eyes are blue but there is still the possibility that they will change since all babies' eyes start out blue. best of luck to you and your wife.