Canuckistan Is Going To Be A Daddy!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, my wife agreed, in the heat of labour, that I could get a 2009 Camaro. We'll see....
sure take advantage of us when we are screaming in pain, she will get even with you one day trust meor jordon when he wants to borrow the car or sneaks the keys from you while you are napping old manlooooooooooool
Thanks man, hard to describe how I feel. Weee ?
I know this feeling all too well. It passes, you are exhausted physically and emotionally. Once you get home and settled this will change.EDIT: Oh yeah Congrats!

Thanks everyone. Just got home with mom and baby. I can't believe how much there is to learn. Breastfeading alone is a huge learning experience. I thought, boob/mouth, how hard can it be ? Mom has caught on fine and baby is feeding lots. p1000407rm7.jpg<-after first bath

Thanks everyone. Just got home with mom and baby. I can't believe how much there is to learn. Breastfeading alone is a huge learning experience. I thought, boob/mouth, how hard can it be ? Mom has caught on fine and baby is feeding lots. p1000407rm7.jpg<-after first bath
He's beautiful! Breastfeeding is not easy at first. I'm glad to hear she didn't give up and switch to formula. WTG Mom. If you want to help, you can bring her a pillow and a a glass of juice or water or something while she's nursing. Congratulations.

he is going to make a great Leaf someday lol

congratulations Canuckistan!
Thanks
He's beautiful! Breastfeeding is not easy at first. I'm glad to hear she didn't give up and switch to formula. WTG Mom. If you want to help, you can bring her a pillow and a a glass of juice or water or something while she's nursing. Congratulations.
Mom has been a real trooper through the whole process. I can't put into words how proud of her I am.
He is pretty alert for a newborn, he is going to be an active one.
He's really aware of his surroundings. Always looking to see who's talking or moving.
congrats stan, he's beautiful!!!!
Thanks, he looks just like his Dad Mom !!
he is going to make a great Flame someday lol
One thing he has in common with his father, you can hear him fart from across the room. He scared a girl that was holding him with a good one. That's my boy !!
Could probably make the team in the next couple years
Maybe it was an omen that I painted Sundin yellow in JC's sig !
He has more hair than I do :(Big congrats though CKS, very cute kid!
He has more hair than me and both of his grandfathers. We're pretty sure we were getting smiles out of him tonight when I got home. I was a little to slow with the camera but he was definately happy about something. Twice now he has tried to pee on me when changing his diaper. I got lucky and had a wet wipe to throw on his winky. Good times !!
  • 2 weeks later...

nice pictures Dean