Canuckistan Is Going To Be A Daddy!

Just in time for thanksgiving he looks like a big boy on the ultra sound. Hockey player for sure A future Leaf .

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in time for thanksgiving he looks like a big boy on the ultra sound. Hockey player for sure A future Leaf .
He was 2lbs 12oz in that pic. The team he plays for will have this logo.calgaryflamespictures2ye1.jpgWeeeee
Thanks for the kind words guys. I am nervous as hell and anxious to meet the little guy. Life is gonna change and it's about time !!
Good luck sir! I'm next, still almost 6 months away though. Not even sure what it is yet. Crazy the 3D Ultrasounds.
  • 4 weeks later...

So today's the actual due date and still no sign of the guy. Just as well, I still don't have a name. It's been a weird week because I started out so euphoric and couldn't stay that happy all week. He's still quite active in there and the doctors have said that it's normal for our first one to be late.All I can say, in my best Johnny Olsen voice, is Come On Down !!

take her on a bumpy ride, lol has she started her cleaning frenzy yet, that is when you know it is going to be soon

take her on a bumpy ride, lol has she started her cleaning frenzy yet, that is when you know it is going to be soon
Bumpy ride ? Is that what you kids are calling it these days ? Might have snow here soon so I can take her tobogganing !! And yeah, the house has been spotless for weeks.
Bumpy ride ? Is that what you kids are calling it these days ? Might have snow here soon so I can take her tobogganing !! And yeah, the house has been spotless for weeks.
thanks for the compliament, I havent been a kid for over 30 years infact I thought I was older than you Stan lmao
So today's the actual due date and still no sign of the guy. Just as well, I still don't have a name. It's been a weird week because I started out so euphoric and couldn't stay that happy all week. He's still quite active in there and the doctors have said that it's normal for our first one to be late.All I can say, in my best Johnny Olsen voice, is Come On Down !!
GLGL!My wife and I went walking the mall.....no escalators! Our daughter came later that night!

Lots of Sex, Walking and going to see movies it what we did when ours was 10 days late. Get as much of the first as you can, because you will be reading a lot of Brad's thread for the next couple months.

• 2 weeks later...

awesome pic, wtg Stan, Congrats to you Dad and the family. Post more pic's when you have time.

awesome pic, wtg Stan, Congrats to you Dad and the family. Post more pic's when you have time.
That's me !! Thanks Rose.
Congrats! Life and all that is important to you in life will totally change. That is, if it hasn't already. :club:
It has already changed a lot. It's so awesome.Also, my wife agreed, in the heat of labour, that I could get a 2009 Camaro. We'll see....