Part Three Of The Kimmel Damon Wars

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how he tells Uncle Frank to **** off as well. Kimmel is the best guy on late night, I thought at the beggining he was going to run out of guests because he made fun of everyone. The guy even asked Kimbo Slice if he's had a man on man relationship. Mike Tyson and Regis are always his best guests.

Then why did Matt steal his girlfriend if not for revenge? I think you're just confused by his display of acting prowess in The Legend of Bagger Vance, it was a one time thing, he's not that great on an every-movie basis. No way he could pull off being that upset if it was all fake. No way.But he cursed *several* times...they had to bleep it out. Didn't you hear it? Why would he swear so much if he wasn't angry with Jimmy?
lol so disrepsectful....but nicely played sir
Parker Posey is far, far more annoying.
Only in that Josie & the Pussycats movie. In that awful Willy Wonka remake she was the only ray of sunshine. I have read a few interviews with her and she has a great personality, so I think mostly it's just her characters that are annoying rather than her real self.
Parker Posey's work in Best In Show earned her a free lifetime pass to do bad movies without my opinion of her ever becoming negative.
She does good movies, she's just really irritating in all of them.
  • 2 weeks later...
They're not, didn't you see the show where Matt Damon actually made it onstage? He was really, really mad. If you waited until the credits rolled, you could see him really yelling at Jimmy about how rude he was, it was a little scary to see a big name like Matt Damon just lose it like that. I'm sure you can find it on Youtube, if you look around. Watch the video, no one's that good of an actor, he was PISSED.
Now if only Matt Damon the actor could tap into something like that and actually, you know, act or something.
LOL You lose.
I was hoping you were gonna post "Matt Damon" but from your regular account thereby outing that you were, in fact, the genius behind the Matt Damon account but then I remembered that you weren't the genius behind the Matt Damon account. Since I already had the window open I decided to post anyway even though that's not what happened.Okay, that's all a lie. I was actually trying to find a clever way to make sure you did realize I was rolling along with the sarcasm that should have been so obvious in Adam's post but wasn't apparently obvious to everyone. I'm a comedy genius like that. A COMEDY GENIUS I SAID. GOOD DAY SIR.
Adam = A Renae = F
Perhaps you didn't see it because it was in that sneaky hidden text that you learn about when you have your communion with your ancestors in the vision teepee but I said COMEDY GENIUS, SIR.