I Havent Slept In 27 Hours And Counting

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok sorry.... so.... i procrastinated an essay until last night... and that combined with railing the 300+22 ftops event kept me up all night. I think the longest I've gone was 52 hours'ish freshman year finals week. This was just my first all nighter in a while. Got back from the 11:00 class.. was able to take a 3 hour nap.... and im now about to do a presentation for my class at 5:00 (est). Then im done and will probably sleep till sunday.

ok sorry.... so.... i procrastinated an essay until last night... and that combined with railing the 300+22 ftops event kept me up all night. I think the longest I've gone was 52 hours'ish freshman year finals week. This was just my first all nighter in a while. Got back from the 11:00 class.. was able to take a 3 hour nap.... and im now about to do a presentation for my class at 5:00 (est). Then im done and will probably sleep till sunday.
Prop bet says you cannot sleep till even Saturday
I'm supposed to be impressed?rookie
2004-Rush Week, Arizona State, 55 hours.2006-Final Project Week, North Dakota State University, 50 hrs.
thank you.I thought, wtf?? 27 thats it.. kids now a days cant handle a day withought sleep?i did 34 hours at a poker table once.
The day and a half period is where the real fun kicks in. Your second wind has been and gone, so has the third, and the crazy just starts spilling out. Add on another 12 hours and it all gets a bit Hunter S. Thompson on an ether binge.
Well said.I was up some ungodly amount of time many years back and I was seeing angels in my window. I'd move closer and they'd disappear, then I'd move back across the room and they would be there again. They were quite pretty. I think it was 50 or 60 hours, I really don't remember.

You should always prepare dude. Caffeine pills help.27 hours is not that much though. Depends what you are doing I guess.If you are bored shitless ie in class, yeah that must be a bitch.But if you are doing something interactive, like Poker, its not that bad.I have done 40 hour cash game stints when I am playing my best.

• 2 weeks later...

I went 72 a month or so ago. The flag on the golf pin in my backyard turned into the antlers on a huge buck swaying it's head like a bull about to charge. Good hallucinations start after 60 or so. Piss your pants scary ones come after 70.

You guys are making me want to try this new crazy drug.I'm curious for the people who've stayed awake over 50 hours how long you slept for?I had a 2 hour nap during about a 48 hour stretch, followed by a 30 hour power sleep.
lol! are you serious?And the people in this thread saying that they're going crazy after about 20 hours or so... what? How old are you... 12? I think if you have to, around 30-35 hours shouldn't be too hard. At least, it's not for me anyway. Over 40 hours, then I start to find it tough to do things normally.

I don't find it weird that you all stay up 40 hours at a time, I just have never had the need or desire to do it. I know I'm in the minority. I get tired, I go to bed...pretty simple really.

lol! are you serious?And the people in this thread saying that they're going crazy after about 20 hours or so... what? How old are you... 12? I think if you have to, around 30-35 hours shouldn't be too hard. At least, it's not for me anyway. Over 40 hours, then I start to find it tough to do things normally.
this is really true. i usually do 36-42 hours about once a week or so.