Official Fleur-thread

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't really mean it to be an attack on you, it just strikes me as strange, that she thought your joke was lame, until she found out you are ( were) a stand up, then it was okay. that makes no sense at all to me. IT could have been anyone who actually made the joke, Carrot Top, Jackie Mason, Bob Hope, who the professional jokerster actually was is incidental to my point.
i never said it was OKAY or FUNNY when i found out he was acomedian. It made SENSE to me. I have three friends i spend time with every day who are comedians and they make jokes similiar along the same lines. They provide comic relief for my life constantly. It reminded me of them in a way. Its hard to explain. The cheesiness of it all.
i never said it was OKAY or FUNNY when i found out he was acomedian. It made SENSE to me. I have three friends i spend time with every day who are comedians and they make jokes similiar along the same lines. They provide comic relief for my life constantly. It reminded me of them in a way. Its hard to explain. The cheesiness of it all.
But saying they make similar jokes, and are also comic relief pretty much means it's funny.
Wait... Who am I having sex with then?
even when it's not funny. they make an attempt. anyways you dont get it so shut up now thanks.
even when it's not funny. they make an attempt. anyways you dont get it so shut up now thanks.
For the record, I got it. But it makes me hate comics more. I think so very few of them are funny, and the fact that they try so hard, so often, in real life makes me praise allah I don't know any of them socially.
For the record, I got it. But it makes me hate comics more. I think so very few of them are funny, and the fact that they try so hard, so often, in real life makes me praise allah I don't know any of them socially.
You're right. I can't stand most of them either. It's a constant joke off.I know what you're thinking. Pot. Kettle. But I try to choose my spots for the funny. Recently, I've been called an introvert. I mean, look how relatively low my post count is.

Narrator: Tobias, now believing the boat party to be pirate-themed...Tobias: You look like a pirate!Narrator: ...began searching through his wife’s luggage for an outfit.Tobias: I should say so! Look at the blouse, sir!Narrator: Then, mistaking a group of garishly dressed men for pirates, Tobias boarded a van full of homosexuals. Soon he became unwittingly part of a protest against the local yacht club.

Narrator: Tobias, now believing the boat party to be pirate-themed...Tobias: You look like a pirate!Narrator: ...began searching through his wife’s luggage for an outfit.Tobias: I should say so! Look at the blouse, sir!Narrator: Then, mistaking a group of garishly dressed men for pirates, Tobias boarded a van full of homosexuals. Soon he became unwittingly part of a protest against the local yacht club.
static.gif
l_c7fb3a5774dcb214666333323150abb4.jpg[/img]
um...you have something on your mouth...not not there...just down a bit...yeah right there...oh? that's supposed to be there?...why the hell would you do that?
Sorry 2 things I don't joke around about are drunk driving and abuse against women. In the past I've helped out at a womens shelter here in Toronto it aint cool to joke around about it. Anything else I don't mind joking about.
so I driving around downing shots of guinness and keystone light when I decided to start hitting pedestrians (but only the women). I know I know but stay with me pez. you'll love it. When I saw one holding a baby standing next to a train load of jews and gays well...[censored] and that's why El G doesn't like me anymore.
That's what he said.
this is what I do for fun, btw. (that I is capitalized and therefore SHOUTED for emphasis but anytime I say I in this sentence in between the parentheses they're not).
even when it's not funny. they make an attempt.
I too hate people who aren't funny when they're trying to be funny but aren't making an attempt
just to be sure, you weren't kidnapped by suitedaces a few weeks ago so he could have a joke account of another real person and then you know do joke account things.
so I driving around downing shots of guinness and keystone light when I decided to start hitting pedestrians (but only the women). I know I know but stay with me pez. you'll love it. When I saw one holding a baby standing next to a train load of jews and gays well...[censored] and that's why El G doesn't like me anymore.
We used to play this game in college. I was always the worst, since I'd apply the brakes right before impact, reducing the splatter. Every once in a while I'd hit a bingo and slam my car into a planned parenthood after bonging a fifth, but only because I'm a man, and, dammit, I need to win every once in a while.
We used to play this game in college. I was always the worst, since I'd apply the brakes right before impact, reducing the splatter. Every once in a while I'd hit a bingo and slam my car into a planned parenthood after bonging a fifth, but only because I'm a man, and, dammit, I need to win every once in a while.
you would've scored more points in the bonus round of pushing the train into the giant furnance with your car if you hadn't let your gf drive. [russell peters]be a man[/russell peters].
um...you have something on your mouth...not not there...just down a bit...yeah right there...oh? that's supposed to be there?...why the hell would you do that?
For the same reason people have earrings: I think it's pretty. Although I do agree that the one I have in at this picture is too big. At the time I couldn't change it yet because they had just pierced it a couple of weeks before. Right now I have a much smaller one that you only see if you look really close. All my piercings are quite subtle, my tattoo as well.
For the same reason people have earrings: I think it's pretty. Although I do agree that the one I have in at this picture is too big. At the time I couldn't change it yet because they had just pierced it a couple of weeks before. Right now I have a much smaller one that you only see if you look really close. All my piercings are quite subtle, my tattoo as well.
a female guiche?
a female guiche?
who/what is guiche?