Official Fleur-thread

Girl, we need to stick together, you and me. We're the same age, studying almost the exact same subject.... We could be a team... just suggesting spinsmile.gif
Plus, you both hate Lady Grey, so you have that in common. You could name your team " Cats Suck".
  • Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Girl, we need to stick together, you and me. We're the same age, studying almost the exact same subject.... We could be a team... just suggesting spinsmile.gif
I'm totally coooool with that. You have a whole thread dedicated to you, which means youre kindof like my idol haha. What are you studying? I'm studying forensic psychology, I want to get a phd... it's just taking forever! School is super expensive and I pay everything out of pocket.
I'm totally coooool with that. You have a whole thread dedicated to you, which means youre kindof like my idol haha. What are you studying? I'm studying forensic psychology, I want to get a phd... it's just taking forever! School is super expensive and I pay everything out of pocket.
I study Criminology, getting my bachelor's degree this year, next year masters. I took forensic psychiatry (almost the same) as a minor. It sure as sh*t is expensive. But hey, us smart girls gotta do what we gotta do to earn the big bucks later on wink.gifI'm someone's idol! Now I can die happy emo.gif
well I don't like this at all.
Life's a b*tch, and so am I. That's just the way it is. Deal with it.
no I don't think I will. you're both banned as of right now.
lol schater.gif
lol schater.gif
you're loling at me? you're the one who's posting after she's already been banned. you should be loling at yourself. for YOU are the fool in this scenario (<---- word choice).
you're loling at me? you're the one who's posting after she's already been banned. you should be loling at yourself. for YOU are the fool in this scenario (<---- word choice).
EpicFailRoundup001.jpg .
you fucking whore. dont you ever lol at sal, dont you ever lol at him.
I'm glad to see that not too many things have changed loveys.gif

Right, I'm off to bed. You boys go ahead and spam in my legendary topic some more and I'll see if I feel the need to respond to it tomorrow.Love you boys. puh.gifTo Mbenz: you get 'em girl! static.gif

Right, I'm off to bed. You boys go ahead and spam in my legendary topic some more and I'll see if I feel the need to respond to it tomorrow.Love you boys. puh.gifTo Mbenz: you get 'em girl! static.gif
post-627-1230741750.jpgDon't be such a stranger, Fleur! This place is grayer without you!
I'm glad to see that not too many things have changed
ONE THING THAT HAS CHANGED IS THAT MBENZ AND I ARE IN LOVE AND HAPPY SO DONT TRY AND BREAK US UP OUT OF JEALOUSY YOU JEALOUS BITCH. YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE. BUT THIS SHIP NOW SAILS INTO ARLINGTON EVERY NIGHT.
Would you be offended if I pleasure myself to your pictures?
this thread is confusing. generally bigd is funny.
Should I take this to mean " generally big d is funny... so why does he suck so much in this thread?"Or "generally bigd is funny, and he's pwning the shit out of this thread?"
Should I take this to mean " generally big d is funny... so why does he suck so much in this thread?"Or "generally bigd is funny, and he's pwning the shit out of this thread?"
I think he`s setting them up for a trap, he`s no boy with a toy, he`s a man with a plan.
Somewhere in Vegas there is a deformed retarded girl locked in a basement who strongly disagrees with this statement.
That's not sexual, it's about control and sadism.