Official Fleur-thread

That tattoo must cost all sorts of confusion every night on the street corner.
wow that was SOO creative, I haven't heard that one a hundred+ times. Even when I'm working my ACTUAL job, people say "Oh does that mean the beer is free? ahaha huh huahauhahaha im soo funny jeeeeeeez." Yeah I got this tattoo so I can give you guys free beer and sex. That's exactly why I got it, I'm so glad it's been figured out. I bet you are one of those guys who pulls this classic..."What's your name?"Mercedes" "Oh nice to meet you Mercedes, I'm camaro (or insert ANY car name here). hahahuhhu dur dur dur hahahahah"Let's try being original, really.
  • Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow that was SOO creative, I haven't heard that one a hundred+ times. Even when I'm working my ACTUAL job, people say "Oh does that mean the beer is free? ahaha huh huahauhahaha im soo funny jeeeeeeez." Yeah I got this tattoo so I can give you guys free beer and sex. That's exactly why I got it, I'm so glad it's been figured out. I bet you are one of those guys who pulls this classic..."What's your name?"Mercedes" "Oh nice to meet you Mercedes, I'm camaro (or insert ANY car name here). hahahuhhu dur dur dur hahahahah"Let's try being original, really.
loogie's a stand up comedian. Literally. Being original isn't really in their job description.
Is can I take you for a ride more original.
loogie's a stand up comedian. Literally. Being original isn't really in their job description.
Especially since he can only get on Leno.PM brvheart for the youtube link.

I worked in a comedy club for two years. Some of my best friends are comedians. Every day i have 3 friends providing comic relief for all of my daily situations. It actually makes more sense that he's a standup comedian.My favorite comedian of all time and a buddy of mine. Check him out on rooftop comedy and comedy central, comedy central presents... Chad Daniels. http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index....-school-reunionAlso if you are ever bored on here look up some my friends and very funny guys Theo Von, Claude Stuart, and Chad Miller.

Let's get back on topic here folks. Fleur kissing a dolphin: 342128488_6_39yY.jpeg
loooooooooool
Wow.Is that an accident or is she doing that on porpose?
I think this was a toungue in cheek joke that really didn't work and no one else got it but me. sigh.

So one real available girl is all this site has had in 3 years, and you bozos scared her off. She was probably soon telling all her hot friends about this place as well, instead we have a sausage_party.gif

the sausage party picture is basically wonderful

So one real available girl is all this site has had in 3 years, and you bozos scared her off. She was probably soon telling all her hot friends about this place as well, instead we have a sausage_party.gif
All Natural Casings?
Well, Benz has replaced her.. and if not as ironically awesome, is hotter and more masochistic.

i'm never gonna dance again, guilty feet have got not rythm. though its easy to pretend, i know you're not a fool. i should have known better than to cheat a friend, and waste this chance that i've been given. so i'm never gonna dance again, the way i danced with you...

i'm never gonna dance again, guilty feet have got not rythm. though its easy to pretend, i know you're not a fool. i should have known better than to cheat a friend, and waste this chance that i've been given. so i'm never gonna dance again, the way i danced with you...
Tonight the music seems so loud, I wish that beat could lose this crowd, Maybe it's better this way, We'd hurt eachother with the things we want to say, We could have been so good together, We could have been in this dance forever, But no one's gonna dance with me, Please stay