Negreanu Open Mixed Tuesdays Pokerstars 9pm Est 2/5/08

If I wasn't part of the chop, I might be making fun of us too.But as it was, I was in 3rd, but had probably jumped from chiplead to shorstack like 3 or 4 times by this point, the game is obv high variance, so I think we were all pretty happy making better than 2nd place money.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI the leaderboard results will not show the chop numbers on the total money won. It will show what it was supposed to have been if the tourny had played out as normal.Chopping the Neg O's, sigh, what has this tourny come to?

I'm sorry but chopping a 43-ish person tourney is pretty freakin ghey. No, it's not ghey.....it's GAY. Like, flaming limp wrist hand shake gay. Like, Kurt's collection of Boy Toy magazine gay. sooooooo gay
FYI the leaderboard results will not show the chop numbers on the total money won. It will show what it was supposed to have been if the tourny had played out as normal.Chopping the Neg O's, sigh, what has this tourny come to?
I agree ! DN would never chop and since these tournies are in his name, there should be no chops allowed. PUSSIES
Chopping the Neg O's, sigh, what has this tourny come to?
I told Zach he should be ashamed of himself for chopping. I said that I didn't care how big of a chip lead they had on him, the Neg-O is about pride and a fight to the death. It's not about winning $40.
I agree ! DN would never chop and since these tournies are in his name, there should be no chops allowed. PUSSIES
As I said in the other thread only Pussy Communists would chop a Neg O.
I told Zach he should be ashamed of himself for chopping. I said that I didn't care how big of a chip lead they had on him, the Neg-O is about pride and a fight to the death. It's not about winning $40.
Canadians can fight to the death? What do they use, hockey sticks?
As I said in the other thread only Pussy Communists would chop a Neg O.
looooooooool.
Canadians can fight to the death? What do they use, hockey sticks?looooooooool.
one guys shoulda 6 way chopped when i was still in. i shoulda just clicked sit out. but i agree 4 way chop was pretty disgraceful to the neg-o

In order of gheyness....This Neg-O Chop> Navy Buttons> Checky and NoSup> Troyomac> Bucket of Diks

Tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$10+$1 Limit 2-7 Triple Draw for the Negreanu Open Mixed Tuesdays.9:00 PM ET Tournament number 71969174 under the Private Tournaments TabPassword is as always, fcpfcpLeaderboard will be updated tonight before the tourny stars.GLGLGLGL!
just wondering when they will be updated.
In order of gheyness....This Neg-O Chop> Navy Buttons> Checky and NoSup> Troyomac> Bucket of Diks
lol @ the av. post more pls