Really love Morgan Freeman, so when this movie first got really bad reviews I was bummed.I can only assume the people that hated this loved No country For Old Men, cause their opinion is mostly worthless.I really enjoyed the movie, sure there were holes in the story, but overall it was really good.I teared up when Jack crossed out 'kiss the most beautiful girl in the world'.Really glad I saw this, highly recommend.

• 5 months later...

I just saw it this weekend and thought it was good. Movie critics are idiots, they remind of the Bob Costas type holier than thou baseball people who are overly critical of everything.Like you said when he crossed off "Kiss the most beautiful girl in the world," was good. And earlier when he puts it on the list...Jack: Kiss the most beautiful girl in the world.Morgan: How do you plan on doing that?Jack: Volume.

I can only assume the people that hated this loved No country For Old Men, cause their opinion is mostly worthless.
And I can only assume that the people who liked the Bucket List hated No Country For Old Men, so their opinion is mostly worthless.

Saw this movie this weekend, and I just couldn't get into it. I didn't really feel for either character. It just seemed like, hey let's put Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson in the same movie and let the chips fall as they may. Not a bad movie, because MF and JN are pretty awesome actors, but I wouldn't recommend the movie.

I imagine if I was about 5 years away from making a bucket list that I'd have enjoyed this movie too.
But, what if you only have six to twelve months left to live and you don't know it?It's important to live each day as if it were your last because, one of these days, it will be.
But, what if you only have six to twelve months left to live and you don't know it?It's important to live each day as if it were your last because, one of these days, it will be.
wow, man. that was...deep.
Part of my bucket list is to not see The Bucket List.
The Bucket List will not be on my bucket list.
one thing that isnt on my bucket list is The Bucket List.
One of the things on my bucket list is to force your incompliance with your own respective bucket lists.(I.e. I'll be over with the video and some stuff to make s'mores.)
  • 1 month later...

I watched this over the weekend. It was not as bad as some of you thought it was, but it was not very good either. It was moderately entertaining and it did not make me want to turn it off at any point.

WOW this is a balloon guy thread :club: I saw this on the plane and was actually pretty interested since it had two of my fav actors. can't say I cared for the flick. wasn't believable for me to get into the characters. it really looked like two fine actors acting out a story.