Time To B-b-q 3 Stakes!

BTW, it kinda sucks that he posts saying he only has 2/3 req's, obv he wouldn't post if didn't suspect you wouldn't bend the req's at all. You, being a nice guy obv, let him have one anyways, and look what happens. I'm not trying to jump to conclusions or anything, but it def sucks.
To lighten the mood for a sec:office_space_kit_mat.jpg:club: Ok...now back to the matter at hand.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sucks bad.I think I'd have to kill myself if this ever happened to me.but seriously, it's why I never steak unless I'm in an incredibly generous mood (once).
Staking is a 2 part thing, IMO. On one hand stake anyone with the notion of not really caring if you get anything back, just as a way to "help out another member of the community". On the other hand, if you're looking for a profit, find someone you know/trust and do deals with strictly them. I'm obv. not saying that the OP should've expected this, as it is a slimeball thing that has happened to him.
Staking is a 2 part thing, IMO. On one hand stake anyone with the notion of not really caring if you get anything back, just as a way to "help out another member of the community". On the other hand, if you're looking for a profit, find someone you know/trust and do deals with strictly them. I'm obv. not saying that the OP should've expected this, as it is a slimeball thing that has happened to him.
yes i totally agree with you freak. But its 99.9% about the priniciple.

JcashI apologize for not being more proactive with signing in and checking the thread/pm for what to send back. I sent back what you requested and I really appreciate the opurtunity to play. I hope this incident dosnt shed a negative light on FCP staking as many have had a lot of success and started BR's becasue of it. My bad allaround and I hope there are no ill feelings between us.Z

JcashI apologize for not being more proactive with signing in and checking the thread/pm for what to send back. I sent back what you requested and I really appreciate the opurtunity to play. I hope this incident dosnt shed a negative light on FCP staking as many have had a lot of success and started BR's becasue of it. My bad allaround and I hope there are no ill feelings between us.Z
Thank you sir, on my part I guess I should of been more patient. Very classy on your part with this reply. Definitely no hard feelings towards you. Gl at the tables, and definitely would consider staking you again in the future. Aloha jCi also apologize if i came off too hard.
Thank you sir, on my part I guess I should of been more patient. Very classy on your part with this reply. Definitely no hard feelings towards you. Gl at the tables, and definitely would consider staking you again in the future. Aloha jCi also apologize if i came off too hard.
Its all good GL in the FutureZ