Im Hungry

is pizza hut doing the 5 buck thing still?my roommate isnt here and i make him do all my calls, ordering, and all-around secretary work so i cant find out myself.... :club:

I almost never order pizza hut so the other night I called them and asked if they had any specials. They told me you can get 3 medium pizza mia pizzas for 5 bucks each. I asked the guy what a pizza mia was and he told me"its like pizza, but its more affordable"2 things1. If it is like pizza, what is it actually?B. has pizza really become so expensive that now pizza hut has to offer something that is more affordable.I know that as a poker player and gambler and all together action junkie that I have no respect for the dollar but is pizza really expensive?

I almost never order pizza hut so the other night I called them and asked if they had any specials. They told me you can get 3 medium pizza mia pizzas for 5 bucks each. I asked the guy what a pizza mia was and he told me"its like pizza, but its more affordable"2 things1. If it is like pizza, what is it actually?B. has pizza really become so expensive that now pizza hut has to offer something that is more affordable.I know that as a poker player and gambler and all together action junkie that I have no respect for the dollar but is pizza really expensive?
I did the same thing last Sunday but my Pizza Hut sucks so they just said it was 3 mediums for $5 each. Sounds too good to be true? It was. The Mia pizza is AWFUL. The crust is way too sweet for my liking.
Little Caesars is still the 'best bang for your buck' pizza out there. The problem is finding one.edit: I just searched online and I guess they've had a resurgence. I remember when most of them closed down in this area.
Square pizza rules the school.

Pizza Hut here in my home town (at least the one by my house) is the nutz, has the best salad bar in the area.Of course, their corporate headquarters is like 1/4 mile up the road.The Pizza Mia is still a pizza-crap.

It makes me sad for all of you that these crappy chain pizza places are even in the discussion about pizza. Very sad.Chicago FTW.
Chicago has pizza? I've had a casserole thing there that was kind of like pizza, but you had to eat it with a fork.Just kidding, I know how people in Chicago are always sticking up for their pizza. I prefer the NY style myself.....
Lamppost Pizza is the In-N-Out of the Pizza industry. Really worth trying if you're ever out in CA.
I've been to 95% of those cities and lived close enough to a few of them to spend a lot of time there, and I have never seen or even heard of this palce.
I've been to 95% of those cities and lived close enough to a few of them to spend a lot of time there, and I have never seen or even heard of this palce.
Well now, ya know...

I just ate 1/3rd of a California Pizza Kitchen Garlic Chicken Pizza (from the frozen pizza section of the grocery store).290 calories and it was tasty.

is pizza hut doing the 5 buck thing still?my roommate isnt here and i make him do all my calls, ordering, and all-around secretary work so i cant find out myself.... :club:
If you want a DELICIOUS pizza for a little $, go get yourself a PAPA MURPHY'S take and bake pie. Those things ROCK and with a coupon, you can eat for three days for about ten bucks.