Im Hungry

If you want a DELICIOUS pizza for a little $, go get yourself a PAPA MURPHY'S take and bake pie. Those things ROCK and with a coupon, you can eat for three days for about ten bucks.
The gourmet veggie one is really tasty.
I just ate 1/3rd of a California Pizza Kitchen Garlic Chicken Pizza (from the frozen pizza section of the grocery store).290 calories and it was tasty.
you should be ashamed of yourself!!for not getting the BBQ chicken one
you should be ashamed of yourself!!for not getting the BBQ chicken one
Dave and I love the BBQ Chicken one. The store was out of that kind.
just as an update... i totally got pizza for free that night. my roommate used to bang the manager so she hooked us up.good times :club:
Here's a little life lesson you might want to heed:When a guy, who used to have sex with a girl, but now doesn't have sex with her to this girl anymore, but she gives him free food...don't eat it.You'll be right more than you'll be wrong
Here's a little life lesson you might want to heed:When a guy, who used to have sex with a girl, but now doesn't have sex with her to this girl anymore, but she gives him free food...don't eat it.You'll be right more than you'll be wrong
This man has learned his lesson well. But it still doesn't cure his silly notions that the Republicans will win in November.