February 4.40 Challenge

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me (The_Napa_Don (Ames)) -- Shippedand doublemeup (double1meup) (Southington))are in as Suicidal SickosWill ship sometime this weekend
$25 received from double1meup$25 received from The_Napa_Don
OK, we have 7 entries so far.... we had 14 last time, I'm pretty sure we can get at least that. Who is still planning on entering but hasn't shipped yet?
Shipped $25 to Bob, need a partner.

Question: I made a team with my cousin on the site, but for some reason his name appears as solderz, and vice versa. Is that supposed to happen?

I'm not sure what you mean....can you explain?
2mqjhc6.jpgWhen I clicked "Roster" after I joined the team, it was at first just "moneyman" and "solderz". My cousins name is Ervgotti726. For some reason solderz has is assigned the teamname "KugeGotti" when it should be me.As a matter of fact, after I click a couple of links, it says that I'm signed in as "solderz" too.This is just confusing.
When I clicked "Roster" after I joined the team, it was at first just "moneyman" and "solderz". My cousins name is Ervgotti726. For some reason solderz has is assigned the teamname "KugeGotti" when it should be me.As a matter of fact, after I click a couple of links, it says that I'm signed in as "solderz" too.This is just confusing.
You guys are not on the roster b/c the roster only has those who have paid and Bob has confirmed received. You were on their temporarily while I tried to clear things up. Should be ok now, I'm not sure why it got messed up - could be cuz you tried it once with spaces in the team name. I really need to fix that...EDIT: just noticed in your screenshot you are logged in as solderz! WTF, how does that happen...
You guys are not on the roster b/c the roster only has those who have paid and Bob has confirmed received. You were on their temporarily while I tried to clear things up. Should be ok now, I'm not sure why it got messed up - could be cuz you tried it once with spaces in the team name. I really need to fix that...EDIT: just noticed in your screenshot you are logged in as solderz! WTF, how does that happen...
Oh, ok then.Once I can finally log onto stars, shippage coming :DPS: Yeah, I told you, I clicked around and somehow I was logged on a solderz.
PS: Yeah, I told you, I clicked around and somehow I was logged on a solderz.
Yeah there's something very fishy going on, I somehow became logged in as Beaverstyle... this never happened last challenge, must be a bug somewhere, will make sure to get it fixed before we start.EDIT: Problem was with the leaderboard, taken down that page for now.