Buildin A Bankroll

1. get a job, set some aside.2. play all the freerolls til you cash and build it up on the 1cent/2cent (takes forever but that's what i did)

Bite the bullet and deposit $100 out of your pocket, and play micro limits. Read 'Small Stakes Hold'em' and you will have a great headstart on 95% of the players at those limits.

Ya they pay money, idk if its like a charitable game but its just like a live game wherever they can set it up and ya they offer like 8 person sngs at 25 50 or 75 a pop and for 25 winner gets 130 2nd gets 7 so its not bad.

1. Deposit $502. Play the $0.01/0.02 levels and grind3. Use your fpp's to play in the 70fpp Sunday Hundred Grand qualifier (if you qualify, withdraw and earn T$11.00)4. Play freerolls5. Don't risk what you can't afford

So im only 18 and i just posted a bulletin to find out about charitable games and what not that are at like VFW's and whatnot so would that b a good way to get my roll started?
Just keep sending all your money in and pushing hard. One day you'll run good and TP/MM. Easy-schmeasy.
Is anyone else having trouble figuring out what the OP says?
"So im only 18 and i just posted a bulletin to find out about charitable games and what not that are at like VFW's and whatnot so would that b a good way to get my roll started? "I think by 'charitable games and what not .... at VFW's " --- he is referring to poker games at the VFW Hall, or Veterans of Foreign Wars. Kind of like the Elks Lodge... they have poker at those places. They claim that they are charitbale games and you actually "donate" some money to get to play.I think beer may have been involved in this post.

Charity Poker, I deal cards at those places, they're legit, rake goes to the charity, the one I help out at rakes 10% max $6, which isnt so bad, with 1/2 games and sometimes a 2/5 games, they have limits to how many chips they can sell per day, and things like that.I think the legal term is called a "Millionaires' Party" and i know you need a gambling license in the state of michigan to do it.as to the OP. get a job, or donate plasma(which I did, its great), get like $200 play sit n go's, $5 or so, just play 1 table at a time don't get all fancy like the internet pro's, playing 16 games or whatever those cool kids are up to now. 1 game at a time, $5, i'm not a turbo fan personally, which is why I say $5 as they're not turbos.I don't say spend the FPP right away unless you are really strapped for money, also another thing you can do is take your $200 and buy $t with it, you can get it at 95% generally, its like an extra $10, not much but if you dont plan on withdrawing right away, it can help cover your rake at least.