Justin.tv

Yeah, I've never looked at anything but the links people put on here. Or I hadn't until just now...and it really is creepy. James, you certainly seem to have hung out in the "lil ashley" room for long enough to have gotten a feel for the posters and moderators. Just saying.
heh, yeah I have been in her room, but I've become something of a jtv addict and usually multi-table 2/3 channels at once when I'm online. I've probably been in every channel at some point. Maybe it's because of this that I've been able to pick up on it, because it's something I didn't see at first.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh, yeah I have been in her room, but I've become something of a jtv addict and usually multi-table 2/3 channels at once when I'm online. I've probably been in every channel at some point. Maybe it's because of this that I've been able to pick up on it, because it's something I didn't see at first.
Please, please, please stop going on jtv. For your sake. For your family's sake. Is that really something you want to be addicted to? It's streaming video of a bunch of people staring at a computer screen. Stop the madness!nbc_the_more_you_know.jpgNow that this is settled, I need to go. I'm getting close to my 15,000th post on a poker forum. Now there's an addiction you can hang your hat on!
Please, please, please stop going on jtv. For your sake. For your family's sake. Is that really something you want to be addicted to? It's streaming video of a bunch of people staring at a computer screen. Stop the madness!nbc_the_more_you_know.jpgNow that this is settled, I need to go. I'm getting close to my 15,000th post on a poker forum. Now there's an addiction you can hang your hat on!
you know you al cant resist chrozzovision
Please, please, please stop going on jtv. For your sake. For your family's sake. Is that really something you want to be addicted to? It's streaming video of a bunch of people staring at a computer screen. Stop the madness!
QFT, and most of the time it's boring.. but it's hilarious about 10% of the time, you see... thus the addiction continues!And your gay lover is on JTV quite a lot in FCP'ers rooms. He's funny.Congrats on 15,000.

I completely agree James.There is this girl I think her name was skatergirl... well she looks 12 and she was dancing with a bunch of her friends on there. There was like 200 viewers and everyone was typing disgusting stuff in the chatbox. I think parents should check their kids computers without any warning because some of the shit people say in these girls chat box's are kind of scary.

I completely agree James.There is this girl I think her name was skatergirl... well she looks 12 and she was dancing with a bunch of her friends on there. There was like 200 viewers and everyone was typing disgusting stuff in the chatbox. I think parents should check their kids computers without any warning because some of the shit people say in these girls chat box's are kind of scary.
but you all lvoe me right?i boring sometimes, but i also fun sometimes.........(i do have a life, but i sick most of the time so leaving the house is a bad thing often, just fyi)

i don't THINK i have a problem with jtv in principle. but in practice, its gross.chrozzo and the rest of the fcp rooms fall under principle. the jailbait falls under practice. wait, did that come out wrong?

I clicked on that link saw what it was and it took me 10 seconds to say, Oh that's jailbait and I'm done with that channel.
Oh noes, my lifes ambition of being the hottest overseas girl in a poker forum is in jeopardy.No offence to this Fleur girl but I personally think I am better looking. Not to say she is ugly, just that I like the way I look more. Also I don't use smilies so I have that going for me. In conclusion I couldn't care less and my self-esteem remains intact.
perhaps you two should meet up and make out a little. then we'll know who is the hottest.
I have no idea what's going on here but she is not attractive - no boobs and an ugly face. She's semi-naked, so she has that going for her, but its not like its hard to see a lot more skin than that online. At least she has that Attention Whore vibe going for her.
YOU SHUT YOUR GOD DAMN MOUTH