Racial Exclusion

Dating  

78 members have voted

1. 1. When given the opporunity to date the opposite sex, what ethnicities would you exclude from the possibility?

• White
    • Black
    • Hispanic
    • Asian
    • Pacific Islander
    • Middle Eastern
    • Indian
    • Native American
    • Mixed
    • I don't discriminate
    • I refuse to date anyone outside of my own ethnicity
    • Matt Damon
  2. 2. What ethnicity are you?

• White
    • Black
    • Hispanic
    • Asian
    • Pacific Islander
    • Middle Eastern
    • Indian
    • Native American
    • Mixed
    • Ben Affleck

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait a second, who's the middle easterner here? GOD DAMN TERRORIST.
I was going to vote my ethnicity, but decided to go with white instead.Just to be on the safe side.Also, no blacks or asians for this guy.

Does anyone else think that the white guys who wont bang black chicks voted that way because they are small in the pants and cant handle the chocolate thunder?Me neither. That didnt affect my voting at all.

Does anyone else think that the white guys who wont bang black chicks voted that way because they are small in the pants and cant handle the chocolate thunder?
Did you have to post that right after my post?
Wait, you mean out of 50 white guys, 20 of them would prefer not to bang a black broad? I'm shocked.
I can't count count the number of white guys I've heard say "I wouldn't date a black chick, unless she looked like Halle Berry" Of course the same guy is dating a 300 pound white whale who is so round you can't distinguish her tits from her fat rolls. But hey, thats the guy I want for a wingman.
Wait, you mean out of 50 white guys, 20 of them would prefer not to bang a black broad? I'm shocked.
Proximity is also important. As a kid I grew up in grants pass, oregon..Ummm.. I met as many eskimos as african americans there...So let's just say even the possibility was remote till I moved to Portland a couple years ago.I'm guessing a lot of folks voting have similar "proximity" issues.I don't like escargo, but then again i've never been offered it, or tried it.. So how am I going to vote "yes" for escargo? I know lame analogy.. but hey..
I can't count count the number of white guys I've heard say "I wouldn't date a black chick, unless she looked like Halle Berry" Of course the same guy is dating a 300 pound white whale who is so round you can't distinguish her tits from her fat rolls. But hey, thats the guy I want for a wingman.
You don't know how many black guys I've seen dating 300 pound white whales.
Not the point, they aren't discriminating.Well except against skinny women I guess... but whatever.
aren't they discriminating against black women?
Got a f*cking problem?
whoa, easy there. no need to get agitated. cooooool out.by the way, I live in california. waaaaay out in california.
really? I thought you said recently you lived in Virginia?
noooooo... NO. no, whatever gave you that idea? deeeefinitely not virginia.definitely california.california.
noooooo... NO. no, whatever gave you that idea? deeeefinitely not virginia.definitely california.california.
Thought I saw it in one of those threads when you were talking about how cold your old house was. What part of CA are you in?
Thought I saw it in one of those threads when you were talking about how cold your old house was. What part of CA are you in?
Damn, obviously the part where people build pools that aren't for the freakin' neighbors to fill up with the blood and guts and whatnot. I don't know what I did to deserve these freaks livin' next to me out here.
You don't know how many black guys I've seen dating 300 pound white whales.
I employ one.
aren't they discriminating against black women?
Yes, he is. He says he won't date a black woman.
well I'll stop going down on women in search of you then. blow up dolls are women too jerkface
it took me a full 30 seconds to get this. I guess sometimes you just forget where you came from.
Did you have to post that right after my post?
It has everything to do with us and you know it.
well I'll stop going down on women in search of you then. blow up dolls are women too jerkface
That was great. Good work.