Pca 2008 Final Table Live

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you who don't know Chris T. from the Hardcore Poker Show on Sirius Sat Radio who is doing some of the commentary on the live broadcast is our very own Gruven from FCP who spends most of his time in the hockey forum.

Wow. 4-handed. Big raise from Pham preflop to the short stack, Kris K....and after much deliberation he folds. The cards accidently pop up and he had Ac-Jc. :club: How do you not reraise all-in there?

Wow. 4-handed. Big raise from Pham preflop to the short stack, Kris K....and after much deliberation he folds. The cards accidently pop up and he had Ac-Jc. :club: How do you not reraise all-in there?
He must be skeered !

Barry baiting out the fake money is so funny especially after they've pimped it out for the last 3 days.

It went all in on the turn when Pham had two pair and Elky had A2 suited needing a 10 or diamond that wasn't a Q to win, Pham shoveed Elky called. DN on the commentry now.

What was the hand that knocked Pham out?
I forget the pre flop and flop play,but on the turn Elky bets and Pham goes all in for a little over 2 mil with 2 mil in the pot.I think Elky has 8 or 9 mil left and he callsPham flips over 2 pair, and Elky has a diamond draw, so he called the all in needing to spike a diamond or A on the river, I think he had 10 outs... and he spiked a diamond.Maybe someone who remembers the action better could post. They will probably post the hand on cardplayer or something.