A Call To The Fcp Community Relationship Advice

Do you wanna see me beggin' babyCan't you give me just one more dayCan't you see my heart's been draggin' latelyI've been lookin' for the words to sayHey beautiful! I miss you!We should get the girls together and do a girls strip club night.Then afterwards we can make an FCP GIRLS GONE WILD video.Whatcha think?
Hey I think that is definately an ALL IN!
  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, Ren...I'm pretty sure that the majority of FCP (or at least Off Topic) thinks that many of the sickies are funny. Don't worry, they all still look to you guys for orgy advice.
I'd bet the majority of FCP doesn't give a shit about who hangs out in what thread in OT and weather or not they are funny.
Look up.
I think you just sent JJJ into a tailspin.
It's hard to imagine the effort he's putting into keeping quiet.
Hey I think that is definately an ALL IN!
Shaza...never mind.
Well, I could have said... "I decided to switch to some wierd creamy crap instead of gel."But I went for clarity. :club:
Hey, btw!Where were you and Brigette on Tuesday night for the nego? I missed you two love birds!
Hey, btw!Where were you and Brigette on Tuesday night for the nego? I missed you two love birds!
I think we fell asleep before 8.Not sure why she did, but I had very little sleep sunday night, then had to work a double on monday, then go to my work xmas party on monday night and work again tuesday morning... So I was pretty wiped out.I am kinda mad it was Razz though cause that's one of the games I don't totally suck at.
I think we fell asleep before 8.Not sure why she did, but I had very little sleep sunday night, then had to work a double on monday, then go to my work xmas party on monday night and work again tuesday morning... So I was pretty wiped out.I am kinda mad it was Razz though cause that's one of the games I don't totally suck at.
Let this be a lesson to you..Quit work so you never miss another nego again.
Look up.
I didn't quantify mine to just off topic.Not trying to start a pissing contest here btw, just saying that it's highly unlikely that a majority of any group of people on FCP (off topic or not) find any group of people within one of the super threads all hilarious or more people would migrate to posting in that thread than already do, right? I mean, everyone loves the funny.
I didn't quantify mine to just off topic.Not trying to start a pissing contest here btw, just saying that it's highly unlikely that a majority of any group of people on FCP (off topic or not) find any group of people within one of the super threads all hilarious or more people would migrate to posting in that thread than already do, right? I mean, everyone loves the funny.
Shhhhhhhh don't tell them they're not Kings of Comedy. Their egos can't handle just being pretty funny most of the time.
Qualify. I think. Anyways, I pointed out the bolded portion of my post so you'd see that it didn't make sense to respond to my comment on OT posters by talking about all of FCP. We'll have to agree to disagree. I think that the majority of people on FCP that have a lot of experience with the veteran posters would have definite opinions on those of us in the regular threads. Obviously it wouldn't apply to everyone in each thread, but I'm sure there are fairly accurate steriotypes out there (not that anyone really cares). I'd be surprised if the common conception of the sick thread isn't that we're kind of immature assholes a lot of the time but funny. And you guys have the reputation of taking "pissing contests" way too literally. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Shhhhhhhh don't tell them they're not Kings of Comedy. Their egos can't handle just being pretty funny most of the time.
Yeah, the guy that basically begs for pity laughter during his post-coital comedy routine wouldn't be ok with being considered "pretty funny". Come on!
Qualify. I think. Anyways, I pointed out the bolded portion of my post so you'd see that it didn't make sense to respond to my comment on OT posters by talking about all of FCP. We'll have to agree to disagree. I think that the majority of people on FCP that have a lot of experience with the veteran posters would have definite opinions on those of us in the regular threads. Obviously it wouldn't apply to everyone in each thread, but I'm sure there are fairly accurate steriotypes out there (not that anyone really cares). I'd be surprised if the common conception of the sick thread isn't that we're kind of immature assholes a lot of the time but funny. And you guys have the reputation of taking "pissing contests" way too literally. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
I mostly agree... I think.Reach around time now?
God I hope you can put on a clinic with that thing, cause its the UGLIEST tongue Ive ever seen.
I was once known as White X in these parts...
This is White X's conquest. I am here to fill you all in, that he DOES IN FACT!!! go for hours. Imagine my surprise when I figured that out for myself!?! At one point I tried switching it up so he could rest? The mutha wouldn't let me he was having so much fun...and soooooo waaaas IIIIII. *eyes roll back in head*
Need I say more?
Yeah, the guy that basically begs for pity laughter during his post-coital comedy routine wouldn't be ok with being considered "pretty funny". Come on!
Smart and funny. All in one week. I'll put that on your tab, okay?
can you guys please go back to the hideout to post?
I thought this was going to be the FCPH(ideout)A(rmy)S(ickie) thread were we can all congregate peacefully and discuss issues important to our online community while making fun of each other and being e-gay?
I actually find that I never think of the Sickies as a group at all. Most of the people there also post a good amount outside of that thread, and did so before that thread existed, so there has never been much of a connection for me.
I actually find that I never think of the Sickies as a group at all. Most of the people there also post a good amount outside of that thread, and did so before that thread existed, so there has never been much of a connection for me.
I want a RenaeDawn kitteh that can do stuff that would be funny and amusing. Where can I get one? Is that a hideout thing?
I want a RenaeDawn kitteh that can do stuff that would be funny and amusing. Where can I get one? Is that a hideout thing?
Yea, Hanguk makes them. Show him your boobs, or put on a strap on... I'm not sure which he likes more and venture forth to get a kitteh.
Yes, really. And I'm not sure all that funny anymore although I'll defer to the forum judgement on that one.
It is pretty hackneyed now, but it would show what a good sport you are if you went with it. I don't expect you to or anything, but I would have admired it if you did poke fun of yourself in that way. It's one of those classic jokes now, like miss idaho + aluminium siding.. don't expect it to ever really disappear.