What is the single best poker book, AFTER Play Poker Like a Pro, you've read that has helped out your game?
fypI would say: Play Poker Like the Pros.But only because it was the first time I read any strat whatsoever, and it gave me the insight to play a tight aggresive game.Now that I am a beast at the tables, I find his book entry level etc. But for a person that knows next to nothing, it is excellent

harrington on hold'em, v1-3i've read gordon's book, they're not bad, but very beginneri've heard sklansky's are good but way too much math

First book I ever read was Hellmuth's. Read a good handful of other books also. Have not read Harringtons but everyone says they are a must have. Trying to play more limit these days and just finished Low Limit Hold'em by Lee Jones. Would anyone recommend any other really good limit books or just better than Low Limit?

First book I ever read was Hellmuth's. Read a good handful of other books also. Have not read Harringtons but everyone says they are a must have. Trying to play more limit these days and just finished Low Limit Hold'em by Lee Jones. Would anyone recommend any other really good limit books or just better than Low Limit?
I bet he teaches you to get your money in bad and win.

I found that watching pros play, going over hands in strat forums n paying more attention to position and peoples betting patterns helped me way more than any book. Sure, HOH is good but it ain't gonna take ur game to any kinda great heights...neither will any other book, for that matter. JMO

did someone say lee jones... i heard he left poker stars... confirm deny?
Confirm. Old news. I think he works for the EPT now. Confirm [ ] / deny [ ]?

Don't bother with the Books. They will screw you up. Really.Ooh - I am just bitter. If you want a great book for low level limit holdem, try out "Holdem on the Come" by Rolf Slotboom. Book deals entirely with drawing hands and gives you a system to estimate the final pot size depending on the number of players and pot size at certain streets, so you can evaluate if you are getting the right price to go after your draw.

OBVi will pass out too so u canhave ur way with me..goodnight moon
I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL SAMMY I CALL WHATEVER YOU BET I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU BET I ALREADY CALLED I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL.
I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL SAMMY I CALL WHATEVER YOU BET I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU BET I ALREADY CALLED I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL.
ur bluffin!
Another vote for Harrington on Holdem V. 1-3
Are Harrington's books good reads for those who stick strictly to cash games, or are they pretty much just tourny strat?I've heard he has one or two books devoted to cash games coming out soon... definitely looking forward to those.