A (crapy) Thread.

We're into recycling Mr Zimmerlin quotes, that's UNFORTUANTE FOR FCP as a whole. This thread really needs an original post from him to complete it's greatness.Good call on the top floor thing, that happens to be where my office is located.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're into recycling Mr Zimmerlin quotes, that's UNFORTUANTE FOR FCP as a whole. This thread really needs an original post from him to complete it's greatness.Good call on the top floor thing, that happens to be where my office is located.
Now that I think about it, it might be more impressive to hit the button for the FIRST FLOOR. Because that button is at the top of the button panel.
Now that I think about it, it might be more impressive to hit the button for the FIRST FLOOR. Because that button is at the top of the button panel.
It's probably relative to where the panel is placed IN RELATION to height.
We're into recycling Mr Zimmerlin quotes, that's UNFORTUANTE FOR FCP as a whole. This thread really needs an original post from him to complete it's greatness.
I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend.
I enjoy symbolism and metaphor so much, I arrange my time schedule to allow for MAXIMUM ENJOYMENT.I enjoy symbolism and metaphor so much, I will purposely READ NOVELS by authors who SHARE MY VIEW.I enjoy symbolism and metaphor so much, everyday circumstances become INFUSED WITH MEANING, sometimes UNWARRANTED. This causes my peers to believe that I am MISINTERPRETING REALITY.I enjoy symbolism and metaphor so much, I underestimate the importance of other LITERARY TECHNIQUES, to my own detriment. This self-awareness of my own weaknesses should lead me to strive to correct them, BUT IT DOES NOT.
I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend.
Well said Morgan.
I find I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope...WE do love that movie.
Dead to me.I was already told today that Im fat and unattractive. I was holding a knife at the time. I regret not using it.
Damn, why's it gotta be out of spite??remind not to come to YOU guys anymore when Im having a bad day, sheesh.
If you remember correctly, I had sent you an offer to SIT ON MY FACE several months back. That offer still stands even though I REALLY HOPE YOU AREN'T FAT. Assuming that you look as I imagine, I would gladly let you RIDE THE FACE TRAIN. However, if you sitting on my face would cause me RESPIRATORY DISTRESS, I may have to RETRACT MY INVITATION.Please note that having a fat booty DOES NOT COUNT AS BEING FAT. I am a man who appreciates a little JUNK IN THE TRUNK. I'm simply referring to rolls of stomach fat INTRUDING ON MY NASAL PASSAGES. You see, one needs to BREATHE THROUGH THE NOSE during face-riding, and stomach rolls over my nose MAY CAUSE ME TO PASS OUT. My wallet is making me SIT SOMEWHAT LOPSIDED. This is not due to the EXTRAORDINARY AMOUNT OF MONEY within, but because of the large amount of DUNKIN DONUTS GIFT CERTIFICATES that I received as CHRISTMAS PRESENTS.
If you remember correctly, I had sent you an offer to SIT ON MY FACE several months back. That offer still stands even though I REALLY HOPE YOU AREN'T FAT. Assuming that you look as I imagine, I would gladly let you RIDE THE FACE TRAIN. However, if you sitting on my face would cause me RESPIRATORY DISTRESS, I may have to RETRACT MY INVITATION.Please note that having a fat booty DOES NOT COUNT AS BEING FAT. I am a man who appreciates a little JUNK IN THE TRUNK. I'm simply referring to rolls of stomach fat INTRUDING ON MY NASAL PASSAGES. You see, one needs to BREATHE THROUGH THE NOSE during face-riding, and stomach rolls over my nose MAY CAUSE ME TO PASS OUT. My wallet is making me SIT SOMEWHAT LOPSIDED. This is not due to the EXTRAORDINARY AMOUNT OF MONEY within, but because of the large amount of DUNKIN DONUTS GIFT CERTIFICATES that I received as CHRISTMAS PRESENTS.
ftw
SIT ON MY FACE
STOP IT! That's my line.
I am NOT FAT. However, I DECLINE your invitation to munch on MY KITTEN because you HAD THE NERVE to even SUGGEST such an ABSURD NOTION.YOU have lost ALL PRIVILEDGES to any of my pics.. past, present or FUTURE.I hope your EYELIDS FALL OFF, so you will someday SEE MORE CLEARLY and that you NEVER make this same MISTAKE AGAIN!
This is why I get up in the morning.
I am NOT FAT. However, I DECLINE your invitation to munch on MY KITTEN because you HAD THE NERVE to even SUGGEST such an ABSURD NOTION.YOU have lost ALL PRIVILEDGES to any of my pics.. past, present or FUTURE.I hope your EYELIDS FALL OFF, so you will someday SEE MORE CLEARLY and that you NEVER make this same MISTAKE AGAIN!
Well YOU clearly aren't Mr. Zimmerlin.