A (crapy) Thread.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hiandweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepiss off sir
how dare you!
aadams22, you knowingly and willingly violated the rules of A (crappy) Thread. You must now face the consequences...I will now rip your face off.
ty
Damn, why's it gotta be out of spite??remind not to come to YOU guys anymore when Im having a bad day, sheesh.
Im gonna throw this out there, if you dont like it, send it right back. I want to be on you.
weeeeeeeeeIt's a great time to be a sports fan in Boston, OMG@J# @:LE:ELFWK J:LDF Jslk;j
wsox8, you have knowingly and willingly violated the rules of A (crappy) Thread. You must pay the price...I will now literally rip your face off.
Im gonna throw this out there, if you dont like it, send it right back. I want to be on you.wsox8, you have knowingly and willingly violated the rules of A (crappy) Thread. You must pay the price...I will now literally rip your face off.
ooohh baby
Musings Fom A Man Who Is Anticipating Being Asked To Write A Script For A Science Fiction Movie Set In The FutureTo begin with, I’ll BRAINSTORM. This means just throwing out ideas even if you THINK THEY’RE STUPID. I’ll tell you what’s really stupid. A paralyzed midget trying to LIFT A HEAVY PIANO.Or a regular man trying to lift that same piano, ON JUPITER.If I decide to go with the theme man vs. machine, I’ll do it in a way that causes the viewer to question THE PRECONCEIVED NOTIONS he may have about MACHINE INTELLIGENCE. You thought robots couldn’t cry? Meet Stanley, THE CRYING ROBOT. That’s all he does.If the movie should be a hit, I’m not going to automatically agree to a sequel. I plan to MAINTAIN MY ARTISTIC INTEGRITY by agreeing to their conditions only if they promise to PAY ME MORE THAN THE LAST TIME.
If Phil Jackson ever asks me to play point guard for him, I'll tell him that I'd really like to be a part of SOMETHING SPECIAL. So if he thinks I can help, I'll do what I can. BUT I'M NOT PLAYING EVERY GAME.
<3
<robot-voice>PLEASE SIT ON MY FACE</robot-voice>
Who the **** are you?
A prodigy
<robot-voice>PLEASE SIT ON MY FACE</robot-voice>
Who the **** are you?
A prodigy
Talking to yourself again? Your really trying to MAKE THIS THREAD HAPPEN aren't you... I'd support you but obviously Renae THWARTED YOUR ATTEMPT, so you may as well just GIVE IT A REST.
Talking to yourself again? Your really trying to MAKE THIS THREAD HAPPEN aren't you... I'd support you but obviously Renae THWARTED YOUR ATTEMPT, so you may as well just GIVE IT A REST.
Why the fuck would I do something stupid like that. And fuck her too !!edit: Doh..
Musings From a Man Who Will Let You In On His Strategy If He Ever Gets To Play At A MLB Allstar Game.2-0? I'm looking FASTBALL. But the pitcher knows this. SCREW IT, I'm going straight to LEVEL 15 THINKING. I'm still looking FASTBALL.When the ball leaves the bat and I am sure the ball is over the fence, I will RAISE MY HANDS IN CELEBRATION. But not for too long. I don't want to look like an ass. Three minutes SHOULD BE ENOUGH.As I round 1st base, I'm going to smile at the first baseman. During the regular season, this is BAD FORM. But not today. Today we're GONNA HAVE SOME FUN.As I approach home plate, I will resist the urge to SLIDE HEAD FIRST. If they didn't find it funny the first time, they for sure won't find it funny THE THIRD TIME.