Funny Instant Message Conversation

I wish I could claim this as mine. Or at least I had a friend who this would happen to. I guess I have to settle for working with the guy (patrick) who had this conversation. Copy and pasted from.....and sometimes I take picturesJeff: i accidentally baked a bottle of bourbon on 500 degrees for about 10 minutes last night think it's still good? Patrick: uhhh how do you accidentally "bake" a bottle of liquor? Jeff: a fair question Patrick: did you mistake it for a london broil? and 500 degrees, who cooks anything that hot? Jeff: susan and i were drunk on Saturday and were horsing around. forgot it was in there. fired up the oven to cook a pizza. something started stinking and it was bourbon dripping in the oven Patrick: haha bottle broke? Jeff: fresh made pizza calls for 500 degrees - no cap kinda melted, and it was leaking Patrick: I think the most i've ever cooked anything at was 480 degrees including frozen pizza Jeff: we're into making our own dough lately but pizza goes real hot Patrick: haha wait, lets back up, how did "horsing around" lead to a bottle of bourbon in the oven? Jeff: not sure Patrick: my sneaking suspicion is that susan had to hide it from you so you wouldn't kill the bottle? Jeff: she hid it in there - yes, along those lines or keep drinking more, something like that but she did it in plain view Jeff: wasn't like i didn't see her Patrick: how hot was the bottle Jeff: pretty hot Patrick: you should have tried some warm bourbon Jeff: the oven mitt i grabbed it with was pretty warm after i set it down - put it outside to cool Patrick: haha surprised it didn't shatter from the rapid change in temp Jeff: i know, i was worried it would Patrick: so i would guess the bourbon is still good, why not Jeff: i think so too Patrick: only one way to find out i guess

This reminds me of the old joke where you have everyone in on it and one guy who is not in on it.Tell this as the joke:There are two penguins taking a bath. One of them says "Hey pass me the shampoo"The other Penguin says "What do I look like...a TOASTER"At this point those who are in on the joke begin laughing histerically to see if the one who is not in on it decides to laugh at a totally false joke or if he indeed can just sit there and not laugh.*Side note: back in high school we got a camp counselor with this who nobody liked and we are all laughing and he starts laughing which makes us laugh even harder and then he says "Oh I get it he's gonna get fried" Ah good times.

This reminds me of the old joke where you have everyone in on it and one guy who is not in on it.Tell this as the joke:There are two penguins taking a bath. One of them says "Hey pass me the shampoo"The other Penguin says "What do I look like...a TOASTER"At this point those who are in on the joke begin laughing histerically to see if the one who is not in on it decides to laugh at a totally false joke or if he indeed can just sit there and not laugh.*Side note: back in high school we got a camp counselor with this who nobody liked and we are all laughing and he starts laughing which makes us laugh even harder and then he says "Oh I get it he's gonna get fried" Ah good times.
I think you got the joke wrong. Really it goes like this:Two penguins are on an iceberg, when suddenly it cracks in half right betwen them, and the two penguins start drifting apart. They drift off into the fog, and just as they are about to go out of sight, the one yells to the other "RADIO!!!!"Ha hahahahahahaha hahaha ha ha
I think you got the joke wrong. Really it goes like this:Two penguins are on an iceberg, when suddenly it cracks in half right betwen them, and the two penguins start drifting apart. They drift off into the fog, and just as they are about to go out of sight, the one yells to the other "RADIO!!!!"Ha hahahahahahaha hahaha ha ha
In Hawaii circa 1994 it went like how I told it. Either way it is good times.