Weird Situation With The Nuts

blah blah, 1/2NL liveHero - 400villain 400poopface 150hero is MP2 with Ac,5c1 limp, fold to hero, hero limp. 1 fold, c/o limp, button fold. sb complete, BB raise to 8.everyone calls.flopJc, 9c, 6c.sb check, bb bet 20. hero raise to 60. folds to sb. SB calls. bb folds.turn 10dsb check, hero?? ** I bet 100.. thoughts?

Bet less i'd say. With 180 in the pot, bet about 75. Give him good odds to draw.
Unless of course you think your opponent is good enough to get suspicious if you bet that small. Then your bet seems fine.

The villain cold calling the bet and the raise on the flop suggests to me that he has a hand with at least the potential to be pretty big, e.g. K :club: X, 66, or a made flush. A lot of those hands are drawing dead, but they'll still call call a substantial bet bet on the turn if the flop is any indication. I think 100 is fine, but I might go a little higher.

i don't often do it, but maybe you can induce him to bluff the river (or make him think he's value betting a decent hand) by checking the turn. this makes it look like you were making a move on the flop, trying to take the pot away on a scary flop. of course if another club hits it probably saves him. this play is also dependent on the style of your opponent.

this makes it look like you were making a move on the flop
A reraise move with 3 left to act behind you after a player already bet into a 3 of the same suit board?I don't think any1 has the balls/is crazy enough to do that.

i think i bet less say $60 again. villian is drawing dead here a ton and has very few outs when he isn't. even though i know it's bad part of me want to check behind and give him a shot to bluff.

With $1/$2 players there are certain psychological breakpoints in betting. There is a huge psychological difference between $85 and $100. Just as there is a huge psychological difference between "All In" and any dollar amount $10 less than all in. $100 to many players at this level is a signal of strength. I'd be afraid of pushing out two pair and any strong draw with $100. A smaller bet might be more apt to give a player who thinks he is "clever" the opportunity to make a play at us with the rest of his stack.

100 sounds perfect to me. Leaves a 232 bet into 380 on the river. Im not sure why anybody is suggesting checking behind. When the guy cold called a bet and a raise on that flop and we have the A of clubs he has nothing to bluff with on the river. He probably has a good hand that is just scared by the bet and the raise, but since its live I think he will call us down.

Unless of course you think your opponent is good enough to get suspicious if you bet that small. Then your bet seems fine.
With $1/$2 players there are certain psychological breakpoints in betting. There is a huge psychological difference between $85 and $100. Just as there is a huge psychological difference between "All In" and any dollar amount $10 less than all in. $100 to many players at this level is a signal of strength. I'd be afraid of pushing out two pair and any strong draw with $100. A smaller bet might be more apt to give a player who thinks he is "clever" the opportunity to make a play at us with the rest of his stack.
I was going to say $80 sounds about right.
u dont think him smooth calling the 2nd raise then checking the turn, when i hold the Ac is weird?
Not particularly.You really think if someone does this when you have say KcQc, you think his entire range is only AcX?
Can someone explain to me why this is a weird situation?
I'm assuming the other guy called and made a full house on the river
Why raise on the flop?
We have the nuts and 2 opponents. While they both may be drawing dead, it's likely that at least 1 of them has a decent made hand or a high club that he wants to draw to. In both cases, it's best to make him pay to see more cards.
u dont think him smooth calling the 2nd raise then checking the turn, when i hold the Ac is weird?
He could have the 2nd nuts. He could be drawing dead with a pair and the Kc or something. He could have 2 pair, or top pair and a club, or a set or a shitload of other hands.The reason that the hand isn't really interesting is because you still have the nuts and you just bet the turn and he calls or folds. Not betting the turn really isn't an option here, and fewer options = less interesting situations.