That does suck.21 is kinda meh - at least mine was.
21 is basically all I'm waiting for at this point. Online tournaments aren't as fun as they used to be to me. I love playing live tournaments, and while it's cool I've gotten to travel to Melbourne, Vancouver, Monte Carlo, Barcelona, London, Bahamas, etc, it gets extremely exhausting. I just want to be 21, fly to Vegas, and set the world on fire. No more language barriers, no more currency exchanges, no more custom's crap, etc etc. Not to mention I have a lot of business opportunities that will become available to me once I turn 21. That's basically the reason why I'm not currently signed with FTP or PS =(10 Months....come on....
21 is basically all I'm waiting for at this point. Online tournaments aren't as fun as they used to be to me. I love playing live tournaments, and while it's cool I've gotten to travel to Melbourne, Vancouver, Monte Carlo, Barcelona, London, Bahamas, etc, it gets extremely exhausting. I just want to be 21, fly to Vegas, and set the world on fire. No more language barriers, no more currency exchanges, no more custom's crap, etc etc. Not to mention I have a lot of business opportunities that will become available to me once I turn 21. That's basically the reason why I'm not currently signed with FTP or PS =(10 Months....come on....
potatoes